Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

- Official FR Mod Casting -
Tuanis 10 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

Well.... it is official now. We will add new mod(s) to the web page. Now we just need to decide who will join the team. The process to choose the new mod(s) will be the following:

1. Postulations/nomination: Users have the option to nominate another user. Only one nomination can be done per user. User can nominate themselves.

2. After the nomination period is done we will have a voting period started to choose the top 3 users.

3. Then those 3 users would have a last chance to tell everybody why they think they should be mods. Users can debate as well about who they think should be elected :)

4. Finally Me and Alex and probably FR will decide who gets picked.

so... you guys asked for it, FR gave us the chance to choose our new mods.
The nomination period is now opened.

• Also, ideas on how to improve the forum and the selection of the mods will be appreciated.
Comments
Emrecan_58 10 years ago Edited
Besiktas 149 3375

Well, I can say I want to be if everyone agrees. I am always in FR, fully neutral for every team. After some kids depress me on the highlights section I wrote that to FR actually, it was 3 days ago I guess.

And if I can't I would like to suggest Tuan_jinn

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Well, I can say I want to be if everyone agrees. I am always in FR, fully neutral for every team. After some kids depress me on the highlights section I wrote that to FR actually, it was 3 days ago I guess.

And if I can't; I would like to suggest Tuan_jinn

And if I can't; I suggest Tuan_jinn

And if I can't; I would like to suggest Tuan_jinn

tiki_taka 10 years ago Edited
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Who want to be candidate first ? If we can choose a user from a list, it would be easier and better for counting the result.
We cant choose someone who doesnt want to be mod.

• History

Who want to be candidate first ? If we can choose a user from a list, it would be easier and better for counting the result.

quikzyyy 10 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

I nominate myself.

Iraqi_Madridista 10 years ago
Real Madrid 33 1388

I nominate Emrecan. I think he can handle the job very well.

Enjoyneer_RED 10 years ago
Manchester United, England 43 257

i nominate TheGame

charlie33 10 years ago
Arsenal, England 14 188

I nominate Emrecan

Heisinburg 10 years ago
Manchester United 67 1516

In my opinion, only the long serving members are more qualified to take the role. Picking only one member is extremely hard, so I'll nominate myself and I will only explain why if I get chosen to do so :)

0Messi0 10 years ago
Barcelona 0 224

i choose TheGame. i agree with lot of things he says.

heavenduel 10 years ago
South Korea 18 158

I would also nominate [@Emrecan_58.
I personally would want someone who is neutral and he fits best in this description imo.

As for how the voting works, I think this thread should be opened for a week (reduce that to 5 days if that is too long) and then close this thread.

I think we should have a separate thread for the list of candidates and use an actual voting website and let users vote (this thread should be closed since it is only used for voting). That way, we won't have a cluster of posts about candidates that you mods have to count.](http://footyroom.com/profile/?id=22321)

Then, you can do step 3 and 4 of your post.

Just a suggestion :D

liomessi10 10 years ago Edited
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

i would vote emrecan

• History

i would vote for:
me
emrecan
vendetta
tuanjinn

Jimbet 10 years ago
Arsenal, Malaysia 12 1292

1 vote for emrecan. he is a nice member in this forum

awais007 10 years ago Edited
Chelsea, Pakistan 178 922

Mladen for me he is senior and active one

• History

Mladen for me

Vendetta 10 years ago Edited
Chelsea FC, Egypt 202 3025

I nominate myself. I know the forum and its members like the back of my hand.

EDIT: If I strike out then my vote will go to @tiki_taka.

• History

I nominate myself. I know the forum and its members like the back of my hand.

Salahadin 10 years ago
Real Madrid, France 11 554

vote for Emrecan

NovaRuk 10 years ago
Real Madrid/Barcelona, Malaysia 17 741

My vote goes to Emrecan_58. He is so far the best candidate and neutral person that I've seen on this site.

P.S Guys, can I ask one off topic stuff in this thread?

shpalman 10 years ago Edited
AC Milan, Italy 55 2252

this is very generous from FR. i think the ideal MOD would be a person who is able to be neutral and just. someone who didn't have any heavy drama/altercations with other FR community members. and of course someone who is able to stay feet-on-the-floor after he's been elected.

i can't really just do one name. for my experience, among the new members i'd look at Emrecan_58 because he showed to be a mature, responsible, well tempered, passionated community member. same goes for Vendetta, among the older members, very lovable fellow. also Gennady, Heisinburg and Koldimere come to my mind.

if FR wants to add let's say 5 new Mods to make things easier and lighter to manage, i can also give my availability. i visit the site daily at any hour, jumping here and there, so why not. i can give an hand if needed :)

• History

this is very generous from FR. i think the ideal MOD would be a person who is able to be neutral and just. someone who didn't have any heavy drama/altercations with other FR community members. and of course someone who is able to stay feet-on-the-floor after he's been elected.

i can't really just do one name. for my experience, among the new members i'd look at Emrecan_58 because he showed to be a mature, responsible, well tempered, passionated community member. same goes for Vendetta, among the older members, very lovable fellow. also Gennady, Heisinburg and Koldimere come to my mind.

if FR wants to add let's say 5 new Mods to make things easier and lighter to manage, i can also give my availability.
i visit the site daily at any hour, jumping here and there, so why not. i can give an hand if needed :)

Mainzfeldski 10 years ago
1 461

I would nominate Emrecan, he is very reasonable/mature and doesn't get into too many (if at all!) petty arguments. He is also quite active on the site.

ramaboy10 10 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

I nominate GunnerAFC.

In case you didn't know guys, TheGame is leaving FR.

knibis 10 years ago
Valencia, Sweden 181 2500

i nominate tiki_taka

Wolfie 10 years ago Edited
Inter, Germany 94 1844

This "voting" or whatever you want to call it is flawed. If there is to be a vote it should be done in a poll where people can't see who the others voted for.
Therefore I will not nominate anyone.

Set it up where the people who want to be mods can put their name down. Then a vote can be made in private without anyone knowing who voted for who..

If you want to be a mod comment here and say you do. Tuan, you can then take the self nominations and make the online poll where they can be voted on by the Forum.

http://www.poll-maker.com/

Then post results after everyone has been given a chance to vote. So about 3 days.

Post results.

Simple.

• History

This "voting" or whatever you want to call it is flawed. If there is to be a vote it should be done in a poll where people can't see who the others voted for.

Set it up where the people who want to be mods can put there name down. Then a vote can be made in private without anyone knowing who voted for who..

If you want to be a mod comment on Tuan's wall. Tuan, you take the nominations and make the online poll here-

Simple.

Set it up where the people who want to be mods can put there name down. Then a vote can be made in private without anyone knowing who voted for who..

If you want to be a mod comment on Tuan's wall. Tuan, you take the self nominations and make the online poll where they can be voted on by the Forum.

Simple.

Set it up where the people who want to be mods can put their name down. Then a vote can be made in private without anyone knowing who voted for who..

If you want to be a mod comment on Tuan's wall. Tuan, you take the self nominations and make the online poll where they can be voted on by the Forum.

Simple.

If you want to be a mod comment here and say you do. Tuan, you take the self nominations and make the online poll where they can be voted on by the Forum.

The post results after 3 days.

Simple.

If you want to be a mod comment here and say you do. Tuan, you can then take the self nominations and make the online poll where they can be voted on by the Forum.

The post results after 3 days.

Simple.

The post results after everyone has been given time to vote. So about 3 days.

Post results.

Simple.

Then post results after everyone has been given time to vote. So about 3 days.

Post results.

Simple.