Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

- Official FR Mod Casting PART 2 -
Tuanis 10 years ago Edited
Manchester United, England 86 2310

Now that we have our list of nominated users we shall vote...

Each user can needs to vote for their top 3 choices in respective preference order.
1st choices will grant 5pts for that user
2nd choices 3pts
3rd choices 1pt

In the end, like I said, the top 3* users will continue to the final round.

Things to take into consideration before choosing who to vote for:

• It doesnt really matter how old users are on forum. I think what matters most is the time they spend in here and how they interact with the rest of the users.

• Mods are responsible not only for the forum but for the highlights as well. This is significantly important given the fact that FR is a highlight website and the traffic in the highlights is a lot bigger than the one in the forum. The highlights is were serious trolling goes on and that is why it is the part where more effort is needed. So for your votes consider user who are regularly active on the highlights as well.

• Cast your votes taking into consideration that there could be more than one "winner" we have not decided how many mods are going to be added.

• no self voting, and please for the love of god, try to stay on topic, there can be debate as well but try to make it simple. We all need to see other user's point of views about this topic but remember that there will be a round only for debating.

*in the end if the results are very even, we may expand the final list up to 5 users.

let the voting begin.

Candidates:

Emrecan_58** **

quikzyyy** **

TheGame** **

**Heisinburg

Vendetta **

GunnerAFC** **

**Mladen

****tiki_taka

****ramaboy

KingHenry **

SoccerBoss** **

shpalman

Dynastian98 (my nomination)

**Tuan_jinn

**- if anyone doesnt want to be on this list let me know.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Each user can needs to vote for their top 3 choices in respective preference order.
2nd choices 3pts
3rd choices 1pt

• It doesnt really matter how old users are on forum. I think what matters most is the time they spend in here and how they interact with the rest of the users.

• Mods are responsible not only for the forum but for the highlights as well. This is significantly important given the fact that FR is a highlight website and the traffic in the highlights is a lot bigger than the one in the forum. The highlights is were serious trolling goes on and that is why it is the part where more effort is needed. So for your votes consider user who are regularly active on the highlights as well.

• Cast your votes taking into consideration that there could be more than one "winner" we have not decided how many mods are going to be added.

• no self voting, and please for the love of god, try to stay on topic, there can be debate as well but try to make it simple. We all need to see other user's point of views about this topic but remember that there will be a round only for debating.

*in the end if the results are very even, we may expand the final list up to 5 users.

let the voting begin.

Candidates:

Normal

false
false
false

EN-US
JA
X-NONE

/* Style Definitions */
table.MsoNormalTable
{mso-style-name:"Tabla normal";
mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0;
mso-tstyle-colband-size:0;
mso-style-noshow:yes;
mso-style-priority:99;
mso-style-parent:"";
mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt;
mso-para-margin:0cm;
mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt;
mso-pagination:widow-orphan;
font-size:12.0pt;
font-family:Cambria;
mso-ascii-font-family:Cambria;
mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin;
mso-hansi-font-family:Cambria;
mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;
mso-ansi-language:EN-US;}

Emrecan_58

quikzyyy

TheGame

**Heisinburg

Vendetta

GunnerAFC

**Mladen

**tiki_taka

**ramaboy

KingHenry

SoccerBoss

Normal

false
false
false

EN-US
JA
X-NONE

/* Style Definitions */
table.MsoNormalTable
{mso-style-name:"Tabla normal";
mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0;
mso-tstyle-colband-size:0;
mso-style-noshow:yes;
mso-style-priority:99;
mso-style-parent:"";
mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt;
mso-para-margin:0cm;
mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt;
mso-pagination:widow-orphan;
font-size:12.0pt;
font-family:Cambria;
mso-ascii-font-family:Cambria;
mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin;
mso-hansi-font-family:Cambria;
mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;
mso-ansi-language:EN-US;}

- if anyone doesnt want to be on this list let me know.

2nd choices 3pts
3rd choices 1pt

let the voting begin.

Candidates:

Emrecan_58** **

quikzyyy** **

TheGame** **

**Heisinburg

Vendetta **

GunnerAFC** **

**Mladen

****tiki_taka

****ramaboy

KingHenry **

SoccerBoss** **

shpalman

2nd choices 3pts
3rd choices 1pt

let the voting begin.

Candidates:

Emrecan_58** **

quikzyyy** **

TheGame** **

**Heisinburg

Vendetta **

GunnerAFC** **

**Mladen

****tiki_taka

****ramaboy

KingHenry **

SoccerBoss** **

shpalman

Comments
koldimere 10 years ago
Arsenal, Germany 86 974

GunnerAFC for me

koldimere 10 years ago
Arsenal, Germany 86 974

oh and Vendetta 2nd and shpalman 3rd

KingHenry 10 years ago
Arsenal, France 44 1362
  1. Emrecan_58
  2. Vendetta
  3. Gunnerafc
GunnerAFC 10 years ago Edited
Arsenal, England 47 1026
  1. Heisinburg
  2. Koldimere
  3. Updated: Vendetta

4. TheGame (Apparently he's leaving otherwise he would of been my #1. I've still included him just in case. I'll give my points to the more active users on my shortlist: Heis, Koldi & Ven)
  • History
  1. Heisinburg
  2. Koldimere
  3. TheGame (Apparently he's leaving otherwise he would of been my #1. I've still included him just in case. I'll give my points to the more active users on my shortlist: Heis and Koldi)
  1. Heisinburg
  2. Koldimere
  3. Updated: Vendetta

4. TheGame (Apparently he's leaving otherwise he would of been my #1. I've still included him just in case. I'll give my points to the more active users on my shortlist: Heis and Koldi)
knibis 10 years ago
Valencia, Sweden 181 2500
  1. tiki_taka
  2. emrecan
Wolfie 10 years ago Edited
Inter, Germany 94 1844

tiki-taka, TheGame, ramaboy, soccerboss.. you're kidding me right?
Anyway, my nominations..
1:shpalman
2:Tuan_jinn
3:Gunner
If any above are not available, give the spot to Emrecan..
Also, not wise to nominate Dyna when he is not around to say whether or not he wants the responsibility..

• History

Anyway, my nominations..

3:Emre

Also, not wise to nominate Dyna when he is not around to say whether or not he wants to be a mod..

Anyway, my nominations..

Also, not wise to nominate Dyna when he is not around to say whether or not he wants to be a mod..

Anyway, my nominations..

Anyway, my nominations..
Also, not wise to nominate Dyna when he is not around to say whether or not he wants the responsibility..

Anyway, my nominations..
3:Gunner

Emrecan_58 10 years ago Edited
Besiktas 149 3375

Didn't see Tuan_jinn on that list mate. So I'll say him in case you add him.
1)Dynastian (He said he'll be back)
2)Shpalman
3)Tuan_jinn
4)KingHenry

• History

1)Dynastian
2)Shpalman
3)Tuan_jinn

1)Dynastian (He said he'll be back)
2)Shpalman
3)Tuan_jinn

Iraqi_Madridista 10 years ago Edited
Real Madrid 33 1388
  1. Emrecan (He can handle the job) 2. Mladen (Always active) 3. SoccerBoss (Because i love Russia xD)
  • History
  1. Emrecan (He can handle the job)

2. Mladen (Always active)

3. SoccerBoss (Because i love Russia xD)
Enjoyneer_RED 10 years ago
Manchester United, England 43 257

1) shpalman
2) tuan_jinn
3) thegame

shpalman 10 years ago Edited
AC Milan, Italy 55 2252

can we do like the WC and use a 4th name as reserve? 3 names damn you scrambled my nominees :D

to keep integrity i'll take the first 3 names among those i wrote in the other Casting thread, with the exact order,
given the fact that Gennady is already a mod, it would be:

1) Emrecan_58
2) Vendetta
3) Heisinburg
(4 Koldimere because i really wish i had a 4th spot) damn you Tuanis you're putting me in a difficult position here.

• History

can we do like the WC and use a 4th name as reserve? 3 names damn you scrambled my nominees :D

to keep integrity i'll take the first 3 names among those i wrote in the other Casting thread, with the exact order,
given the fact that Gennady is already a mod, it would be:

1) Emrecan_58

2) Vendetta
3) Heisinburg
(4 Koldimere because i really wish i had a 4th spot) damn you Tuanis you're putting me in a difficult position here.

SoccerBoss 10 years ago Edited
Barcelona, Russia 34 804

1:Dynastian98(don't know how active he is going to be if he's taking a break though) if, not then Mladen

2:Emrecan_58

3:Tuan_jiin

• History

Self pride is something you can't take away so

1:SoccerBoss

1:Dynastian98(don't know how active he is going to be if he's taking a break though)

tiki_taka 10 years ago Edited
Barcelona, France 367 9768

1- Dynast
2- Tuan_jin
3- Emrecan

Yes, i changed my decision seing people voting for Tuan and dynast made me want to vote for them.
If they dont show up :

1- Emrecan
2- Vendetta
3- Shpalman

@Tuanis Dont add me in this list, i wont be able to be neutral, and i dont really want to.
Thanks to you for making me in the list anyway...

@knibis Thanks for the vote but give it to someone else in the list.

• History

1- Dynast
2- Tuan_jin
3- Emrecan

Yes, i changed my decision seing people voting for Tuan and dynast made me want to vote for them.
If they dont show up :

1- Emrecan
2- Vendetta
3- Shpalman

1- Dynast
2- Tuan_jin
3- Emrecan

If they dont show up :

1- Emrecan
2- Vendetta
3- Shpalman

@Tuan Dont add me, i wont be able to be neutral, and i dont really want to.

tiki_taka 10 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

^ Someone is embarassing himself and i know wich one is from the 3 :).

Tuanis 10 years ago Edited
Manchester United, England 86 2310

-@knibs I need your third vote please and since Tiki is not going to participate then add another vote as well :)
-@shpalman You can put as many votes as you want mate but only the top 3 will get the pts... Maybe 4th can help in case of a tie.-@ Emrecan Tuan Jinn added, dont how why I forgot to put him in the list...
-@Tiki no problem, and I definitely know who that mysterious new user is... Brand new user who's first and only comment had to do with a voting? nah, no suspicious at all...

UPDATE FOR EVERYONE: anyone who voted Tiki should change his vote and anyone who voted for either Dynastian or TheGame please add a 4th vote in case they dont show up to accept the nomination.

• History

-@knibs I need your third vote please and since Tiki is not going to participate then add another vote as well :)
-@shpalman You can put as many votes as you want mate but only the top 3 will get the pts... Maybe 4th can help in case of a tie.-@ Emrecan Tuan Jinn added, dont how why I forgot to put him in the list...
-@Tiki no problem, and I definitely know who that mysterious new user is... Brand new user who's first and only comment had to do with a voting? nah, no suspicious at all...

UPDATE FOR EVERYONE: Enyone who voted Tiki should change his vote and anyone who voted for either Dynastian or TheGame please add a 4th vote in case they dont show up to accept the nomination.

Heisinburg 10 years ago Edited
Manchester United 67 1516

I still believe those who served the longest should deserve more credit, since we got to see more of who they are. I'm covinced now and I pick.

1. GunnerAFC

2. I'm putting V instead of Dynastian, because i think its fair to see only the present ones getting chosen. Dynastian may come back, but it's not certain when.

3. Shpalman

4. Dynastian
  • History

I still believe those who served the longest should deserve more credit, since we got to see more of who they are. I'm covinced now and I pick.

1. GunnerAFC

2. I'm putting V instead of Dynastian, because i think its fair to see only the present ones getting chosen. Dynastian may come back, but it's not certain when.

3. Shpalman
liomessi10 10 years ago Edited
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

1- emrecan
2- tuan_jinn
3- vendetta

• History

1- emrecan
2- me
3- vendetta

netsten 10 years ago
Chelsea, Belgium 44 992

I still think the actual mods should pick the new mods, and not the users via this vote, seriously, look at this list...

Vendetta 10 years ago Edited
Chelsea FC, Egypt 202 3025

Before I get into voting, I'd like to thank those who have voted for me. @koldimere, @GunnerAFC, @KingHenry @shpalman, , @tiki_taka (lol I would definitely put my Chelsea support aside as a mod), @Heisenberg, @lionelmessi10, @chelsea8... Thank you all.

My votes:

1. GunnerAFC

2. KingHenry

3. EmreCan_58
  • History

Before I get into voting, I'd lieke to thank those who have voted for me. @koldimere, @GunnerAFC, @KingHenry @shpalman, , @tiki_taka (lol I would definitely put my Chelsea support aside as a mod), @Heisenberg, @lionelmessi10, @chelsea8... Thank you all.

My votes:

1. GunnerAFC

2. KingHenry

3. EmreCan_58
liomessi10 10 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

^your welcome

Keisuke 10 years ago Edited
Chelsea, Japan 0 830

1. Emrecan_58
2. Tuan_jinn
3. **Vendetta**

@ netsten, man, read the process before speaking...

• Official FR Mod Casting - :
    ****4. Finally Me (Tuanis) and Alex and probably FR will decide who gets picked.
  • History

1. Emrecan_58
**2. Tuan_jinn

3. **Vendetta

@ netsten, man, read the process before speaking... **

****4. Finally Me and Alex and probably FR will decide who gets picked.

1. Emrecan_58
2. Tuan_jinn
3. **Vendetta**

@ netsten, man, read the process before speaking...

****4. Finally Me and Alex and probably FR will decide who gets picked.