Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Oil, coal from Mars. Future???
srk_rox 5 years ago Edited
Liverpool 5 542

On the other day when I was giving my CAT exams, I got a reading comprehension on 'space being a place for real warfare'. The author observes that the humans kept seeking higher grounds in an attempt to gain competitive advantage over the enemies. Also, to have a good line of sight as to what they are upto. We know all these already.

Now, the author comes up with a belief that nations will go for a warfare' in space as it is the highest ground that anyone can think of. So much amount of financial investments going into space tech can confirm as to this is about to happen.

All that aside, this has some significance with respect to football as well. Currently, football is driven by oil. Today, I read a news as to NASA has recorded a short clip as to how it sounds in Mars. So, connecting these dots, we can end the Arab domination by pumping oil from Mars.
This could also mean a higher dependence on USA.

Discuss, what you feel.

My opinion: I am happy with the world I am living in, with minimal USA and Arab dependence. The future does look gloomy even though my country has already landed on Mars.
On the brighter side of things, we are getting some landmass to exploit on. Humans have multiplied from a few hundreds to billions very rapidly that this earth really can't bear.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

On the other day when I was giving my CAT exams, I got a reading comprehension on 'space being a place for real warfare'. The author observes that the humans kept seeking higher grounds in an attempt to gain competitive advantage over the enemies. Also, to have a good line of sight as to what they are upto. We know all these already.

Now, the author comes up with a belief that nations will go for a warfare' in space as it is the highest ground that anyone can think of. So much amount of financial investments going into space tech can confirm as to this is about to happen.

All that aside, this has some significance with respect to football as well. Currently, football is driven by oil. Today, I read a news as to NASA has recorded a short clip as to how it sounds in Mars. So, connecting these dots, we can end the Arab domination by pumping oil from Mars.
This could also mean a higher dependence on USA.

Discuss, what you feel.

My opinion: I am happy with the world I am living in, with minimal USA and Arab dependence. The future does look gloomy even though my country has already landed on Mars.

Comments
tiki_taka 5 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Water engines have been created half a century ago, but till USA will control world oil, we will be obliged to use it, as simple as that.

Marcus2011 5 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

You save this topics for weed conversations. This will be a good one.

Ledley 5 years ago
Celtic, Australia 46 1310

I am not going to do your Essay for you.

liomessi10 5 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

i don't think dependence on any one country is good. Depending on Arab countries is dangerous, depending on Russia is also dangerous. So we kind of need to have quite a few countries providing oil.

tuan_jinn 5 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

You save this topics for weed conversations. This will be a good one.

Haha Markus, I discussed this topic once and it's brilliant, if you force this to football, you will end up in all corruption and the Qatar stadium construction topic... it's awesome =)))

I am not going to do your Essay for you.

LOLLLLL, you win

Emobot7 5 years ago
538 11426

Guys, you don't have to depend on America! Because you can depend on Canada! Ok, maybe not but we're still nice peoples. We can sympathise at the very least. :P

nandaYNWA 5 years ago
Liverpool, Australia 87 946

sustainable energy is the future, not fossil fuels.i mean, technology would have to come a long way to make transporting coal and oil from mars to earth profitable or even realistic. seems like that money would be better spent on sustainable energy r&d.

liomessi10 5 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

@emobot oh god I would love to depend on canada!

Eden17Hazard17 5 years ago Edited
Chelsea FC 157 4232

Isn't Trump making a Space Force (like an Air Force) to get his hands on Space early?

Edit: Man, I never looked at it this way but "Space" is such a weird name we give to everything around our Earth :P

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Isn't Trump making a Space Force (like an Air Force) to get his hands on space early?

Isn't Trump making a Space Force (like an Air Force) to get his hands on Space early?