Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

One perfect signing for your club.
ILove3Teams 12 years ago
FC Barcelona, Liverpool, AC Milan, Spain 2 1

I think we're missing that clinical finisher in Liverpool, so I'd say the perfect signing would be:

Cavani of Napoli.

He and Suarez have excellent chemistry on the pitch, and Suarez would set up and score bucketfuls with Cavani in front or beside him!

I mean that's why we bought Suarez, to feed our poacher (which would've been Torres)! They would've been deadly together, but Cavani would be a great buy! He's pretty young, and he looks strong!

Comments
Pep_Barcelona 12 years ago
Barcelona, Spain 8 19

Hmm... I think we need a defender in Barcelona. We can't seem to pull everything together seamlessly when Puyol's not playing.

Thiago Silva.

We were linked to him last year, and he would be a fantastic signing! He's solid, he's fast, and he's a great tackler. He barely got any cards last year I believe!

GunnerAFC 12 years ago
Arsenal, England 47 1026

Where do I begin, lol.

SeeingRedandBlack 12 years ago
AC Milan, Spain 2 38

For Milan, the perfect signing would be a midfield maestro.
We shouldn't have let Pirlo go, I don't know what Allegri was thinking.

Well, looking to the future, a young midfielder like Christian Eriksen would be really sweet.

koldimere 12 years ago
Arsenal, Germany 86 974

We have a lot of young replacements. Ryo, Chamberlain, Coquelin, Frimpong, Joel Campbell, Afobe, and many others. But if we do need a good player then I'd say Podolski. He's a clinical finisher and can play on the wing. Maybe Marko Marin and especially GOtze too, and yes I know they're all Germans :D

Gennady 12 years ago
Manchester United 284 3961

I think United are lacking that perfect passing ability that Paul Scholes had in the middle of the pitch, so I'd say Wesley Sneijder would be a perfect signing for Manchester United!

Chelsea_Flagan 12 years ago
Chelsea, England 9 47

Bastian Schweinsteiger & Karim Benzema!

bloodred1992 12 years ago
Manchester United, Portugal 15 300

Wesley Sneijder for United. Though I'd be delighted if Nani leaves and Gareth Bale comes instead of him!

FernandoTorres 12 years ago
Chelsea, Iraq 41 25

we need a new striker cuz Kalou and Drogba are gonna leave chelsea soon. but i think we need a very good striker who can play great teamwork with Fernando so i thought of Soldado from Valencia.

Tuanis 12 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

any playmaker but a player who is currently a great player not a young promise who could have a good future... Anderson never shined as it was expected and cleverly is still very young... Sneijder is a good option but he has not so much future, a younger choice would be perfect.

Raymundo 12 years ago
Bayern Munich, Germany 17 45

for BAyern strong solid CB we concede alot now after the record of cleanshit and maybe Goete and Reus for Robben and Gustavo otherwise is fine.

wissam48 12 years ago
Barcelona, Brazil 0 1

tak sama3o 5afif