Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Our New Number 9
Ross007 12 years ago
Newcastle United, England 1 4

I'm really happy about the news! I consider him a top player since he was a second top scorer in Bundesliga last season bagging 22 goals, a single-season goal record by an SC Freiburg player, as well as set the record for the most goals scored by an African in a single Bundesliga season.
 £10million is a fair price for him I think, lots of top clubs in Europe wanted him including Tottenham & Arsenal as I heard, and now Newcastle suddenly got him. I'm really happy. Two Senegal forwards in Newcaslte, If Cisse is half as good as Ba, than you'll a lot of goals coming from us!

Comments
Heisinburg 12 years ago
Manchester United 67 1516

Sweet deal!! I like Newcastle United! They're the real underdogs!!

MircoLev 12 years ago
Arsenal, Czech Republic 5 49

Yeah great deal and well done Alan Pardew. I would also be happy if Cisse joined Arsenal, he's a good striker, now I can only hope Wenger would buy somebody in January!

Jimskeleton 12 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 7 728

Really good signing for Newcastle, much better than there previous number 9 :D Assuming he can settle in quick he should be able to form a good partnership with Ba.

ChelseaRox10 12 years ago
Chelsea, England U19 142 979

Nice Tactical signing when i read the headline ''Newcastle sign Cisse'' on sky sports website i thought they signed Djibre Cisse who i think is a fantastic player. But This Cisse is amazing!!!!!!!!!!

WhatTheHell 12 years ago
Barcelona, Spain 15 591

Papiss + Demba Ba w0w 
next up renew the contract of Demba Ba his release clause was just too low for his caliber

Dynastian98 12 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

I love Newcastle! They remind me of Athletic Bilbao! Soon, they won't even be considered *underdogs*, they'll be a great team in their own right (if they're not one already), and I think that they have a great future ahead of them if they keep this up!