Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Ozil situation, possible move?
tuan_jinn 5 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

What's your thought on his whole situation in the last 2 years?

One of the best player makers in the last years IMO, but have failed to shine when it matters recently.

His off the fields problem partially due to some unnecessary political noises is even more raised eyebrows, Im not going to that controversial craps but I do believe it distracted him. Arsenal was the home and place of love for him when time is hard, but he's no longer in their plan of the current manager. :(

And those in charge at the Emirates understand that the manager has lost faith in his playmaker and wants him out before the end of the month

Now that's just rumor, but it seems not far from the truth, Unai Emery hasn't included him in recent games and in his tactical choice (where attack should be built around creative mid).

enter image description here

It's sad.

Comments
quikzyyy 5 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

I mean, if you bench him after terrible displays and performances, okay. But if you don't include player with most chances created, while being on 350K/week not even on bench, while you play with 5 defenders, 2 CDM's against likes of WHU (nothing against you guys)...

And you dare to say this crap:

Özil is fit and available for selection. No setback or a new injury. Just a tactical decision.

Then we play like this. WTF?!
enter image description here

What can we possibly miss here? What if we only had world class number 10 behind our strikers? That'd be probably unrealistic to sign such a player, oh wait..

tuan_jinn 5 years ago

That exactly what's the problem there in Arsenal is.

I just dont get your coach selection, it just seems to be personal issue here with big player(s) and the coach. If you dont start him, sub him in at 70' or somethings, especially when your game looked dull.

Poor situation.

quikzyyy 5 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

there's literally everything wrong at arsenal. owner won't spend a penny, terrible contract management, poor squad selection and tactics, hell we play worse football now than you under LVG :(

Emobot7 5 years ago
538 11432

Feel bad, at first, I thought Emery was doing well with Arsenal but I'm starting to think he need to get it together, the teams form and results have been pretty mixed, especially noteworthy bad games are the defeat against Southampton, Liverpool and West Ham and the draw against Brighton. Arsenal should be making point against some of those teams or at least not lose by such an huge margin (speaking of against Liverpool here).

DarthFooty 5 years ago
Queens Park Rangers, United States 36 1098

I don't want Ozil to stay at Arsenal because he still has a lot to give as a player. When he is on, he is ON! I would love to see him find his feet and show that quality he has, but only if he has an off match vs MU. haha

amir_keal 5 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

I would have taken a draw at WHU, this sums up my thoughts

there's literally everything wrong at arsenal. owner won't spend a penny, terrible contract management, poor squad selection and tactics, hell we play worse football now than you under LVG :(

Then again, looking at the context, I see why he wants to act like this big manager, Neymar was his boss in PSG. But sometimes I feel that he needs to relax. Benching Ozil is fine, but I don't know about putting Nketiah ahead of him.

tuan_jinn 5 years ago

Ughhh, :( it is sad.

Benching, not starting your star player is one thing, make him completely irrelevant is another.

I hope Emery hears the fans' voices

the_bald_genius 5 years ago
10 1583

it's hard to fit ozil with playing 2 striker, I don't even understand what's going on now. Torreira is fixed dm end of story, guenduozi can start from bench, mkhitaryan and iwobi are both inconsistent. arsenal needs a proper baller if manager don't want ozil and ramsey, but again if owner doesn't want to spend big, then it's always going to be some old joke transfer window.

some thoughts, would you trade ozil for isco? trade assist for dribbling lol.

quikzyyy 5 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

it's hard to fit ozil with playing 2 striker, I don't even understand what's going on now.

then stop playing with 5 fucking defenders and 2 more CDM's..

Ledley 5 years ago
Celtic, Australia 46 1310

Ramsey signed a pre-contract deal with Juventus I dont think they can afford to let Ozil leave, no?

Emobot7 5 years ago Edited
538 11432

Its depend on wether or not he doesn't want Ozil anymore and isn't going to play him no matter what. Personally, I rather if they kept Ozil but if it was possible (which propably isn't), I think Isco could work as well with Arsenal gameplan.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Its depend on wether or not he doesn't want Ozil anymore and isn't going to play him no matter what. Personally, I rather if they kept Ozil but if it was possible (which propably isn't), I think Isco will work as well.

Marcus2011 5 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

Ozil must leave Arsenal. Should have never joined Arsenal in the first place! Wtf was he thinking?! Hey no offense to Arsenal fans but you don't have the team that can support player like Ozil to play his usual A game, haven't had the team since Henry left and won't have it until Kroenke dies!

quikzyyy 5 years ago Edited
Arsenal 429 9002

with no disrespect to Ozil Marcus, he is world class player, but he is probably as consistent as my new year resolutions. He can put amazing performance and then disappear for another month. He is nowhere near 350k/week which was panic movement and being afraid of loosing Alexis and Ozil both as the same time.

On the other side he doesn't deserve to not even be included in the team. However if you pay me 350k I don't give a fuck about not being nominated, I collect my paycheck not doing anything, but playing fortnite and streaming on twitch.

• History

with no disrespect to Ozil Marcus, he is world class player, but he is probably as consistent as my new year resolutions. He can put amazing performance and then disappear for another month. He is nowhere near 350k/week which was panic movement and being afraid of loosing Alexis and Ozil both as the same time.

On the other side he doesn't deserve to not even be included in the team. However if you pay me 350k and I don't give a fuck about not being nominated.

Marcus2011 5 years ago Edited
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

How consistent is your manager? How consistent are other players? Ozil needs a strong character manager. That is why Mourinho and Low would always get the best out of him. Also, playing a in good team matters a lot. Performance gets better once a player plays with his equals.

• History

How consistent is your manager? How consistent are other players? Ozil needs a strong character manager. That is why Mourinho and Low would always get the best out of him.

quikzyyy 5 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

How consistent are other players?

let's be real, probably everyone is more consistent than him. name me one player who is not? He puts a world class performance and then goes missing for a month, he is simply the luxury player not a leader, not a fighter.

Jimbet 5 years ago
Arsenal, Malaysia 12 1292

Just sell him.. lighten our wage bill.. sell him to milan maybe..

amir_keal 5 years ago Edited
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

Arsenal in the past- Wenger in vs Wenger out

Arsenal currently: Ozil in vs Ozil out

I personally want him to stay.

Also, I love what Unai has done, but this is the same guy who thought Yuri B is PSG material, and once lost a 6 1 lead. Yes, he has done amazing, but his fight with Ozil and Mislintat is not helping us. Looking at some examples, some managers can afford to drop and sell a player because they have quality in their own team, or can afford to get the players to replace them. If you think Ever Banega can do Ozil's role, he's wrong simple.

If I had to choose between Ozil and Mislintat against Emery, I know what I'm choosing.

Edit: When I say 'fight' I don't mean Sven left because of Emery. Basically Emery wanted players like Yannick, Banega and Suarez, whereas Mislintat wanted the likes of Dembele and Manolas. Now, the lower 2 are harder to sign, but better to try than give up imo. Also we have an owner who is not willing to spend a penny on players, which is insulting. I fully understand why Mislintat would want to leave.

• History

Arsenal in the past- Wenger in vs Wenger out

Arsenal currently: Ozil in vs Ozil out

I personally want him to stay.

Also, I love what Unai has done, but this is the same guy who thought Yuri B is PSG material, and once lost a 6 1 lead. Yes, he has done amazing, but his fight with Ozil and Mislintat is not helping us. Looking at some examples, some managers can afford to drop and sell a player because they have quality in their own team, or can afford to get the players to replace them. If you think Ever Banega can do Ozil's role, he's wrong simple.

If I had to choose between Ozil and Mislintat against Emery, I know what I'm choosing.

tiki_taka 5 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

I think he is fine with his wages and London lifestyle.
I don’t see him dividing his wages by 3 to get playing time, he doesn’t care that much of the Sportive imo. I think he will go after his contract expires and then try to get a bonus signing for a midtable club.

Eden17Hazard17 5 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

Ozil to Juve to link back up with Ronaldo would be cool :)

Emobot7 5 years ago
538 11432

@Eden17 Wish he would re-join Real to be with his pal Ramos personally, they had one of the most beautiful bromance in the world of football. ;P