Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Papiss Demba Cisse
Nico10 12 years ago
Barcelona, Moldova 38 290

Hey guys! I don't watch so much premier league, only the big matches, but I heared that Papiss Demba Cisse is one of the best strikers there. So I would like to know everything about him. Can you premier league fans tell me what he do better, good, average and poor? Thanks! ;)

Comments
Nico10 12 years ago
Barcelona, Moldova 38 290

Same thing about Demba Ba, I would like to know everything you know about them :)

Tuanis 12 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

Cisse was one of the best transfers for this PL season. he was transfered from Freiburg (bundesliga). He is a clinical finisher, if you see most of his goals are amazing finishing shots and this has helped Newcastle a lot this season. I dont know much about him but he is a very good stricker probably playing his best season yet.

koldimere 12 years ago
Arsenal, Germany 86 974

Ba was doing awesome in the start of the season but he's declined just a little bit. Papiss Cisse has been a revelation for the Newcastle. Easily one of the best signings of the season!

john_key 12 years ago
Liverpool, England 2 46

but i'm sure you know Cisse already better than Carrol ... haha LOL LOL LOL

GunnerGo 12 years ago
Arsenal, Venezuela 13 345

Papiss Demba Cisse and Demba Ba, definitely the best signings of this season, if the Magpies make it to the CL they both could be the key to succes for them in the competition!

expertfootball11 12 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

Yeah , both are very good , I like their celebration !

ikoiko 12 years ago
Arsenal, Spain 53 853

@expertfootball11, It is called prostration. They are both Muslims, followers of Islam, and this is a practice of worship towards their God.

Papiss Demba Cisse has won over many hearts this season, me included. Cheers!