Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Parma FC is back in Serie B
Comments
Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

Great news! I'm alway happy to hear of former great club slowly getting back into form! :D Hopefully, they manage to stay up for a while, strenghten their team and suceed into getting in Serie A in a few year! :D

JuanMata10 7 years ago
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

Wow, that team was pretty sick.. Buffon, Thuram, Cannavaro, Veron, Crespo. Is Enrico the father of that wonderkid at Fiorentina, Federico Chiesa?

Golazo111 7 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

@JuanMata10 Yes he is the father of Federico :)

Golazo111 6 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

10 months after update - Parma is close to a promotion to Serie A!

Tiki_taka10 6 years ago
Barcelona, France 2 88

Rather see Historical teams rather than Benevento.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

Hell yeah, thats good to hear Golazo, I hope they do well if they are really promoted to Serie A and remain up. :)

Emrecan_58 6 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

I didn't know they were really close to promotion. That's wonderful news.

Marcus2011 6 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

Oh wow haven't heard about them in forever

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

Er, I just checked Serie B and it isn't really a done deal, a few team could catch up to them and if they finish lower than second, they'll have to play a promotion play-off which isn't a done deal. Still lets hope they can conserve the second place and get promoted. :)

Golazo111 6 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

When I posted the update their rival for the second spot Palermo was losing 2:0 and lost their match 3:0 but today Parma lost as well so they still have the same amount of points as Palermo but the next 3 teams are not far behind it's just a few points difference so if Parma had won their away game against the team that is at the very bottom of the table they would have had 66 points, 3 more than Palermo but they lost 1:0.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@Golazo Yeah, unlucky. :( I would have expected to win that game as well, its going to be tight till the end. :(

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

OH BABY! They are back, Parma are in Serie A, its official! Lets hope they stay up! :D Its also make them the first team to be promoted from Serie D to Serie A in 3 season. Congrats! :D

kyoekyar 6 years ago
12 163

The game that I remember about Parma was in 2000-2001 season. I was rooting Roma and final game was against Parma. Parma were 4th and Roma needed that game to win the title. It was a thrilled ride.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@kyoekyar What was the final score btw? Anyway, seem like a cool memory to have. :D

_Gonzi_ 6 years ago
Juventus, Argentina 2 2102

emo maybe this should be ur team. u seem excited about their success

kyoekyar 6 years ago
12 163

@Emo 3-1 and Totti scored the opener. Fans stormed the field at the end of the game. Can't blame them since they've been waiting for that moment for almost 20 years. Yeah, a cool memory :)

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@Gonzi I wish, can't really support a team I know next to nothing about. :P But, I'm certainly glad to see a team with history like them back in Serie A. I don't know, its tragic to see great competitive team fall from grace and lose their statut because of them going bankrupt.