Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

PFA: Player of The Year Round 2. Votes 2019.
Ledley 10 days ago
Celtic, Australia 22 865

So i had a look at Round 1 voting plus some other areas narrow down the list. Premier League POTY 2019.

Your POTY Round 2:

There are twelve choices, hopefully can narrow it down. (Round 3)

Comments
Ledley 10 days ago
Celtic, Australia 22 865

My vote has swung towads Mane, from Pogba, from Round 1 over the course of the year.

Ledley 10 days ago
Celtic, Australia 22 865

Yes i have forgotten Eden Hazard. /facepalm. Just comment below if that's your choice.

Emobot7 9 days ago
389 9539

Gonna give it to my man Van Djik, he haven't really been flashy but thats not what you ask from a defender. The guy has proven for me he was worth all the trouble Liverpool had getting him. What impress me the most is his consistency.

Golefty 9 days ago Edited
Toronto FC 25 985

Virgil or Raheem sterling for me

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Virgil Van Dyk or Raheem sterling for me

nandaYNWA 9 days ago Edited
Liverpool, Australia 87 916

vvd or we riot

edit: good on sterling for speaking out against racism. but that has nothing to do with football performances, which is what is being judged after all.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

vvd or we riot

Ledley 8 days ago
Celtic, Australia 22 865

Think it will come down to who wins the title but, I think the official vote from Football Association closes before then.

Emobot7 8 days ago
389 9539

@Ledley Personally, I think it will be between Van Djik and Sterling, they both been some of the best performer for their respective team and considering City and Liverpool are the only team still in it for the title, well, it would make sense for them to be considered for the nomination.