Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Piatek appreciation thread
Emobot7 5 years ago
538 11432

That lad was amazing for Genoa this season and is still just as amazing for Milan this year! One of the big revelation for me, what do you think though? Do you guys recon he can live up to his potential and become one of the key player for Milan in the future?

Comments
amir_keal 5 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

A clinical finisher, excellent potential.

Emobot7 5 years ago
538 11432

@amir_keal Indeed, rarely seen such a clinical 23 year old player. He is quite fantastic.

RamosLegendary 5 years ago
Real Madrid, Spain 0 207

Off to Madrid soon for sure.

quikzyyy 5 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

ahaha, why would he do that? he will get plenty of time in AC and that's what he needs :), hope he stays and develops himself.

Emobot7 5 years ago Edited
538 11432

XD Would be nice for Real no doubt but I see no reason for Milan to sell him.

@quikzyyy Indeed, I believe it would be for the best, at least for next few years, after all, he still technically haven't been in Italy for more than a year.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

XD Would be nice for Real no doubt but I see no reason for Milan to sell him.

@quikzyyy Indeed, I believe it would be for the best, at least for next few years, after all, he still technically haven't in Italy for more than a year.

Marcus2011 5 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

Milan is making all the right signings. I want their sporting director at Chelsea. In times when we have limited number of strikers, they pull a bargain who is clinical finisher. They should continue to build without selling anyone and in time they will be back competing for top trophies.

serans 5 years ago
Manchester United, Poland 3 203

Fun fact. In July 2018 Michał Probierz, head coach of Cracovia, the previous Piątek team, said that "If somebody is not willing to pay for Piątek 2-3mln now, he will need to pay 30mln in 12 months".

Piątek is absolute beast, I'm very happy for him and Milik stepping up their game, seems like we have bright future even without Lewandowski, who will be 32yrs old at EURO 2020.

tuan_jinn 5 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

I hven't seen much of him, but seems quite impressive!

tiki_taka 5 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

The next Lewandowski.

Ledley 5 years ago
Celtic, Australia 46 1310

Higuain to Chelsea is looking like a stroke of genius.

Emobot7 5 years ago
538 11432

@tiki Pretty much yeah.

@Ledley Well, considering he wasn't scoring that many goal for Milan, it sure seemed like a okay move to me.

JoyKalemba 5 years ago
Arsenal, Uganda 0 4

We want him.
What is his cost?

quikzyyy 5 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

why would we, and no way we would buy another striker lol

Emobot7 5 years ago
538 11432

@quikzyyy Yeah, you got both Auba, Lacazette and you still have Welbeck if needed, no need for anyone more than that for now.