Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Player discution: James Madison
Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

So, I don't know how you feel about the guy, but I personaly feel he is a pretty decent prospect and has some pretty good skill. However, he also seem to be one heck of a snob, heard he had "my shoes are worth more than you" attitude. Can't say that I think thats good news for Leicester. Thought about him?

Comments
Eden17Hazard17 6 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

Well I watched him in the first game against United and he was class.

Went straight into my Fantasy team after that, and will definitely get an England call-up this year.

tuan_jinn 6 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

James Maddison*?

He's quite good. Technically very impressive, calm, compose etc..

But I have the exact feeling as you have @Emo, it's funny. May be it's his face :D, not sure, the kind of hooligan's expression he has. :D A bit of cocky attitude, but I dont think he did mean it.

I had similar feel with Vardy until I watched him for like 5 games

amir_keal 6 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

Decent prospect, never heard of him before but I think he needs more time before being hyped up.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@tuan Nah, I actually saw a post on reddit and apparently, the guy got a really bad attiude. Doesn't take away his talent though. Like Eden17 said, he can be class but he can be a bit inconsistent, I saw the game against Wolverhampton and he didn't play as good then.

Anyway, I do hope he show he was worth his pricetag. A question I have is who is going to have best career between him, Chilwell and Demarai Gray. What do you guys think?

SunFlash 6 years ago
USA 19 3260

I'd be very surprised if the answer to that wasn't Chilwell.

I've heard many of the same things about Maddison, and I'm a very disappointed. I have seen many like him in my own life, and they're just the worst kinds of people. Hard to support him in any way after finding that out.

amir_keal 6 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

Chilwell for me as well

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@Sunflash I kind of hope you are right, like you said, its hard to support him when you know how much of a prick he seem to be. :( Hope he mature though.

tuan_jinn 6 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Chilwell for me!

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

Seem like Chilwell is really popular, hadn't heard much of him before his move to Leicester. Anyone mind sharing their thought on him while he is part of the topic at end.

Ledley 6 years ago
Celtic, Australia 46 1310

Went straight into my Fantasy team after that.

Yup, thats what I thought. Saw him play for Aberdeen in the SPL and he was a class above - not that is hard to do. He's got a good free kick on him from the dead ball as well.

Thinking about how many youngsters are coming through for England in the EPL thers less and less coming through but hes definitely one of them.