Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Player that will move in the summer?
Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

So its a bit soon, but I thought we could share what we heard in term or rumours and who we feel shall move in the summer. So yeah, you can predict but it would be nice if it could very likely. Lets me start:

• Griezmann to leave Atletico in the summer before WC.
  • Oblak release clause to be met in the summer what with all the interest in the PL for him.
  • Emre Can to leave Liverpool this summer when his contract end.
Comments
SergioSR4 6 years ago
Real Madrid, Spain 2 719
  1. Neymar to real Madrid.
Emobot7 6 years ago Edited
538 11432

@Sergio Fair enough I guess, they have been a lot of rumours about it so who know. Crazier thing have happened in the past than a player switching team after only six month. We'll see what happen with Neymar for sure in the summer.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@Sergio Fair enough I guess, they have been a lot of rumours about so who know. Crazier thing have happened in the past than a player switching team after only six month. We'll see what happen with Neymar for sure in the summer.

quikzyyy 6 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Neymar deal ain't happening

SergioSR4 6 years ago
Real Madrid, Spain 2 719

If not neymar then it's m salah

the_bald_genius 6 years ago
10 1583

isco is really a hot property right now. clubs are tempted to lure him because he doesn't get much game time at madrid. if spain is highly influenced by him in the world cup, I see big clubs like psg and city wanting him this summer. his close control touch and dribbling (like cazorla and iniesta) will cost around 80 mil pounds minimum.

10 1583

@sergioSR4 to get neymar into madrid, ronaldo has to be out first. 2 ego power can't stay in one lineup. surely, ronaldo is no cavani if you know what I mean. Therefore, I dont see it happening this summer because madrid still needs ronaldo as proven again match after match.

10 1583

@emobot I see, smart move from madrid, clubs in spain learn a lot from neymar's release clause.

kenkichiotaka 6 years ago
Manchester United, Japan 47 1894

These might be insignificant players, but Blind, Fellaini and Darmian are deffo gonna move away from Man Utd, that's for sure.

SergioSR4 6 years ago
Real Madrid, Spain 2 719

The bald genius. Bale is leaving so yes it's possible. Ronaldo left benzema striker and neymar on the right. Or play neymar on left Ronaldo up front and someone on the right like isco or asensio

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@thebaldgenius Exactly, they don't want to leave anything to chance, especially when it come to their younger player. Both him an Asensio are secure for the time being I think.

@kenkichiotaka Maybe not all three but for sure, Darmian and Blind are propably 100% off. Fellaini might stay because Mou fancy him despite his controversial performance but that will remain to be seen. Thanks for adding to the thread.

@SergioSR4 Its not about position that he is talking, he is saying Neymar and Ronaldo won't agree to play together on the same team because there would be conflict over who is the team main star.

quikzyyy 6 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Ronaldo on one side and Neymar on the 2nd side will never happen, that's like Wenger & Mourinho managing same team.

Eden17Hazard17 6 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

Courtois and Hazard are nearing the final season of their contracts, and neither have signed a new contract yet. Might get a Sanchez/Ozil situation.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@quikzyyy Wenger as manager and Mou as assistant manager, still a better love story than twilight. :P

@Eden Only heard them say they would stay at Chelsea so if either of them leave, it would be kind a prick move. :(

amir_keal 6 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

I actually think Neymar will go to Madrid eventually. Not this summer though, but the next one. And as thebaldgenius said, for Neymar to enter Madrid, Ronaldo must leave. He is 33 atm, will be 34 next year. I don't believe he can carry them after next season, and that's when Madrid will make their move imo.

I'm hearing a lot about Bellerin to Juventus, but I'd not listen to those, way to early to tell and Wenger sold OX for Bellerin, hard to see happening.

FraserCarlyon 6 years ago
Manchester City, Brazil 0 3

fred (shakhtar donetsk player) will go to either man city or man u

Sergej Milinković-Savić would be a great replacement for pogba if he were to leave man utd... following his fallout with mourinho

FraserCarlyon 6 years ago
Manchester City, Brazil 0 3

Sergej Milinković-Savić is a midfielder that plays for lazio is anyone didnt know...

amir_keal 6 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

fred (shakhtar donetsk player) will go to either man city

Yeah actually, I heard about Fred going to Manchester City.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@FraserCarlyon Yeah I know him, he is definitely a player that could move in the summer considering his progression this season.

@amir Your not the only one and it would propably a good move, City need more depth at that position. No way Pep is trusting Delph after his red against Wigan. :P