Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Please report bugs here
FootyRoom 8 years ago
36 175

Hi Everyone,

On May 24th, 2016 we've rolled out big changes to our code base. We have been busy rewriting all of our old code to better quality. This new code base will allow us to develop new features much faster.

Because of this change some things have broke in the process. We've identified some of them and they will be fixed as soon as possible. For those that we missed we kindly ask you to report them here.

Thank you!

Comments
tuan_jinn 8 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

The setting page issue was a bug. Its fixed now guys

El_Palestini 8 years ago
Inter, Palestine 1 125

Hi,
There is a problem with the "club name" in the profiles for Inter (Italy) fans.
The old and most profiles has the club name "Inter Milan", but recently the website has change the option to just "Inter", but the old profiles haven't change accordingly !!
so now on Inter Matches Pages, its shows only 11 Inter fans !! and that is the number of the newly created Inter fans accounts or profiles who's owner's has changed it themselves to Inter.

please fix that problem, its should be automatically changed to "Inter" with all accounts.
its humiliating to see the pages view 11 fans for inter !!

marcusrashford 8 years ago Edited
Manchester United, England 7 61

i can not change the name at the top Marcus rashford to what i want it to be

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

i can not change the name at the top Marcus rashford to what i want

Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11432

@marcusrashford You cannot change your user name sadly. Its not a yet feature on the site.

Emobot7 7 years ago Edited
538 11432

We're having an issue with posting message, it alway tell us that there is a problem but it actually does post the message when you refresh the page, resulting in many double post. :(

Edit: Here is the message it give us: Whoops, looks like something went wrong. Try again later or report this to us.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

We're having an issue with posting message, it alway tell us that there is a problem but it actually does post the message, resulting in many double post. :(

FootyRoom 7 years ago
36 175

@Emobot7, comment posting should be fixed now.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

@Footyroom Thanks a lot. Quick work from you mean a lot to us. Keep up the great work. ;)

quikzyyy 7 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Since the poll update, I'm unable to click on "upload picture from your computer".

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

@quikzyyy I confirm that.

Marcus2011 7 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

Affirmative

El_Palestini 7 years ago
Inter, Palestine 1 125

i will re-post the problem, since no one even cared to reply to it, is this even the right place to post this problem !!!!!

Hi,
There is a problem with the "club name" in the profiles for Inter (Italy) fans.
The old and most profiles has the club name "Inter Milan", but recently the website has change the option to just "Inter", but the old profiles haven't change accordingly !!
so now on Inter Matches Pages, its shows only 25 Inter fans !! and that is the number of the newly created Inter fans accounts or profiles who's owner's has changed it themselves to Inter.

please fix that problem, its should be automatically changed to "Inter" with all accounts.
its humiliating to see the pages view 25 fans for inter !!

tuan_jinn 7 years ago

@El_Palestini: Thanks! Indeed, I will escalate this issue to FR.

FootyRoom 7 years ago
36 175

All issues reported above should be fixed now. Thanks everyone.

_Gonzi_ 7 years ago
Juventus, Argentina 2 2102

after that quiz thing was added. none of the games are appearing for me.

tuan_jinn 7 years ago

@_Gonzi: what do you mean? I works fine for me in all browsers (mobile included), can you take some screenshot?

_Gonzi_ 7 years ago

thats what it looks like for all the games. the voting says "undefined" for the green and the yellow

_Gonzi_ 7 years ago

for all the games there is no line ups, the teams performance won't show, instead of great, lucky....etc. they all say "undefined"

tuan_jinn 7 years ago

That's a new bug, thanks. Not necessarily related to the pooling though.

_Gonzi_ 7 years ago

when will it get fixed by? because I can't see any of the games

tuan_jinn 7 years ago

@Gonzi: indeed it's annoying. I've managed to reproduce your issue, and strangely enough: force refresh the same page would do the trick. So try:

• Ctrl + R or Ctrl F5 (windows)
  • command + R or command F5 (Mac)

Will see if FR is going to pick this up soon, will escalate it if necessary