Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Podolski to Arsenal
Comments
Gojira 12 years ago
Arsenal, Germany 12 122

too good to be true! I hope he comes but Schalke want him too!

Gennady 12 years ago
Manchester United 284 3961

I don't read news from goal.com anymore, they're full of crap, they had so many false articles in the past that I just stopped reading them. 

Footaholic 12 years ago
Arsenal, Egypt 178 2277

"
German publication Express claim that Podolski has yet to put pen to paper, but that an agreement is only a matter of time " 
excerpt translation = there is no real basis for our sensationalist title but how else are we to lure gullible readers to our articles?

Footaholic 12 years ago
Arsenal, Egypt 178 2277

This may surprise some of you, but I just don't get the big fuss with Podolski. I mean, you may not agree,  but I don't think he is the best choice for us. For one, I just don't rate him as highly as everyone else. For the German NT, he is untouchable, but I am not convinced that he is a good club player. I know he's had a good season or 2 but I feel that there are plenty of strikers out there that are more consistent and don't have a history of poor discipline/attitude problems.

thijsFCB 12 years ago
Barcelona, Netherlands 45 223

I fully agree with you Footaholic. Podolski might be a good player, but I think there are enough strikers who are more worth it to wear the Arsenal shirt. 

GunnerAFC 12 years ago
Arsenal, England 47 1026

Interesting...

koldimere 12 years ago
Arsenal, Germany 86 974

I really wanted Lucas Barrios to come to Arsenal!

expertfootball11 12 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

This is only rumours,and I agree with Gennady,this site sucks,Arsenal have enough good players to do a great season,just they can't do their best sometimes

Heisinburg 12 years ago
Manchester United 67 1516

Some section where I think Arsenal needs to do: 

1. Arsenal should also think about cutting down some contracts for unworthy players (like Squillaci, Park Chu Young, Carlos Vela, etc). 

2. Arsenal should now be convince Robin Van Persie to stay for another season in order to bring some success to the club now.

3. I personally Arsenal's defence isn't that great, but it's good enough for the club. What really needs fixing up is their midfield section. I always remember Arsenal being a team, not with good defence, but with absolutely powerful offence. This is a team that is probably one of the best in the World in terms of counter attacking, so a great defence isn't needed.

Lucas Podolski is a great start to building the Arsenal I expect in the next season, but Arsenal needs to buy other good players, especially that Eden Hazard guy from Lille. With this being done, their road to success will be that far now in my opinion. 

Heisinburg 12 years ago
Manchester United 67 1516

sh1t, made some typos

*2. Arsenal should now be CONVINCING Robin Van P-....

(very last sentence): With this being done, their road to success *WILL NOT be that far in my opinion. 

LoL....

koldimere 12 years ago
Arsenal, Germany 86 974

well said Heisinburg! Although I think we should give Vela a chance! He's been impressive at his loan spell! Could be our Chicharito but that's just a hope.