Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Pogba wants to leave MU... WHAT NOW?
tuan_jinn 6 years ago Edited
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Updated 07 Sept, 2018: "My future is currently in Manchester, I still have a contract, I'm playing there at the moment, but who knows what will happen in the next few months,"
Updated 04 Sept, 2018: Pogba wants to leave this and that, now, Pogba wants to work for Zidan...

Man, Im sick of this drama

Not sure if this is true guys....

Barcelona have met with Manchester United midfielder Paul Pogba to discuss a possible transfer, according to Tuttosport.

The World Cup winner is said to have met with technical secretary Eric Abidal in LA a few days ago.

Pogba has reportedly indicated that he wants to leave Old Trafford but United are in a position of strength as their player is under contract until 2021.

Abidal, meanwhile, was hired to allow the club to make more headway in the French transfer market.

I certainly don't want this to happen, Pogba is still our best asset... still a bit overrated due to his lack of concentration and swag bullcrap, but if he's put his head there on the field he is world class. :(

I hope Mou, or us won't make him leave.

But does he really want to leave??? WTH?

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Barcelona have met with Manchester United midfielder Paul Pogba to discuss a possible transfer, according to Tuttosport.

The World Cup winner is said to have met with technical secretary Eric Abidal in LA a few days ago.

Pogba has reportedly indicated that he wants to leave Old Trafford but United are in a position of strength as their player is under contract until 2021.

Abidal, meanwhile, was hired to allow the club to make more headway in the French transfer market.

I certainly don't want this to happen, Pogba is still our best asset... still a bit overrated due to his lack of concentration and swag bullcrap, but if he's put his head there on the field he is world class. :(

Updated 04 Sept, 2018: Pogba wants to leave this and that, now, Pogba wants to work for Zidan...

Man, Im sick of this drama

Comments
tiki_taka 6 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Players i would have signed if I was Sportive director : Douglas Costa on the wing, quality CB on Kimpembe, another 9 on Icardi or Higuian who went on loan. and probably i would go for Dybala to dynamize the midlefield.
I would add a quality winger and push Young in the bench, and I wonder how is Perisic still at Inter. Jean Michel Serri for depth in midlefield.

United have always been very strong in the wings, with quality traditional strikers, Valencia and Alexis got this, i dont know how they keep signong poor wingers which is opposite to their ADN.

The Boateng-Martial switch is also a win-win situation since Mou doesnt count on him, and Boateng is in trouble in Munich.

The Shaktar signing is a very good one, Lindelof was mehh, and i never seen Diogo play a game but from Mou communication, this wont make United catch City this season.

tuan_jinn 6 years ago

@Dyn: excellent stuff. Cant say it better

Im curious about Fred now... And how Mou would use him and Pogba.

SunFlash 6 years ago
USA 19 3260

Journalist is reliable most of the time. Barca needs to sort out their board asap, wtf is that kind of offer. Comments in the thread echo my thoughts exactly.

I doubt United would even consider selling Pogba, but this will hardly make us think twice about doing so.

amir_keal 6 years ago Edited
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

Doesn't seem on, at least to me. Won't help Barcelona, especially now that they have Vidal. i doubt even before hand, he would fit into a 4 4 2 formation of Valverde. Not to mention, Barcelona's wage bill isn't the highest I believe.

• History

Doesn't seem on, at least to me.

tuan_jinn 6 years ago

Pogba agrees the deal, but MU rejected the offer. OF COURSE WE REJECTED, what kind of offer is that...

Although, it seems his heart is not with us :(

tiki_taka 6 years ago

Côme on guys Barça included lord Gomes in the deal, LMAO our direction should stop using drugs ASAP...

Emobot7 6 years ago Edited
538 11429

@tuan Damn, wonder if he would be willing to stay with another coach on board though. :(

@tiki You guys should have proposed Rafinha instead. :P

• History

@tuan Damn, wonder if he would be willing to stay with another coach on board though. :(

tiki_taka 6 years ago

You got taste Tuan ;)

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11429

You got taste Tuan ;)

On what point? :D

tiki_taka 6 years ago

^ footballing taste ofc :p

the_bald_genius 6 years ago
10 1583

Andre goms lol. He ahould really consider teams like newcastle to redeem himself.

tuan_jinn 6 years ago Edited

:D yeah yeah.

I mean, Gomes? LOLLLLL no hate to the guy, but he should join Joe Hart in Burnley, ... let alone a trade to get our best asset.

It's better if Barca's board just send a letter and say, can you take this guy and pay the salary, the directness... :D

• History

:D yeah yeah.

JaapStam 6 years ago
Manchester United, Australia 2 268

Remember the video when he joined. "I joined to come home." B.S. This guy should just be punted !! Unwritten rule at United is that no one is bigger than the club.

tuan_jinn 6 years ago

if sir Alex was in charge, Pogba would have seen the door a long time ago...

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11429

@tuan To be fair, when Sir Alex was in charge, Pogba did see the door. XD

tuan_jinn 6 years ago

X-D x-D X-D

Ahhhh, Emo.

You got me there :D:D:D:D

amir_keal 6 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

Lol that was a good one.

tiki_taka 6 years ago

And Everton agreed a loan deal with LORD Gomes, 2,5m£ and paying his wages. O happy day, best earned 2,5m ever...
Everton just got 4 Barca players this transfermarket, some hidden buisness over there lol anyway thank u Everton...

JaapStam 6 years ago
Manchester United, Australia 2 268

@Emobot7 ahahaha. facts! Well said son. Got me there.

tuan_jinn 6 years ago

Today, it seems Pogba wants to work with Zidan, his heart is obviously not at MU.

This is getting annoying and ridiculous.

As talent as he is, he HAS NOT delivered crap for us... Do we want this dilemma in our dressing room?