Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Pogba wants to leave MU... WHAT NOW?
tuan_jinn 6 years ago Edited
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Updated 07 Sept, 2018: "My future is currently in Manchester, I still have a contract, I'm playing there at the moment, but who knows what will happen in the next few months,"
Updated 04 Sept, 2018: Pogba wants to leave this and that, now, Pogba wants to work for Zidan...

Man, Im sick of this drama

Not sure if this is true guys....

Barcelona have met with Manchester United midfielder Paul Pogba to discuss a possible transfer, according to Tuttosport.

The World Cup winner is said to have met with technical secretary Eric Abidal in LA a few days ago.

Pogba has reportedly indicated that he wants to leave Old Trafford but United are in a position of strength as their player is under contract until 2021.

Abidal, meanwhile, was hired to allow the club to make more headway in the French transfer market.

I certainly don't want this to happen, Pogba is still our best asset... still a bit overrated due to his lack of concentration and swag bullcrap, but if he's put his head there on the field he is world class. :(

I hope Mou, or us won't make him leave.

But does he really want to leave??? WTH?

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Barcelona have met with Manchester United midfielder Paul Pogba to discuss a possible transfer, according to Tuttosport.

The World Cup winner is said to have met with technical secretary Eric Abidal in LA a few days ago.

Pogba has reportedly indicated that he wants to leave Old Trafford but United are in a position of strength as their player is under contract until 2021.

Abidal, meanwhile, was hired to allow the club to make more headway in the French transfer market.

I certainly don't want this to happen, Pogba is still our best asset... still a bit overrated due to his lack of concentration and swag bullcrap, but if he's put his head there on the field he is world class. :(

Updated 04 Sept, 2018: Pogba wants to leave this and that, now, Pogba wants to work for Zidan...

Man, Im sick of this drama

Comments
Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@tuan Well, to be fair, saying you would love to work with Zidane is perfectly normal for any french player, its a dream a lot of player have but it doesn't mean he don't want to work with Mou in United at the moment. Aubameyang dreamed of playing for Real one day yet he still signed with Arsenal from BVB and is doing ok for them. You get what I'm trying to say. We shouldn't take all those thing we hear in the media to heart.

quikzyyy 6 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Imagine Pogba leaves United and the very next day they announce Zidane as a United manager.

serans 6 years ago
Manchester United, Poland 3 203

The whole Pogba leaving and Zidane coming seems like bullshit to me. Nobody is leaving so far, nobody is joining so far. Focus on what we have in our hands. Media are making noise because that's what media do. Ask any player in the world if he want to work with Zidane, answer will be the same... no need to make big deal if Pogba says so.

tuan_jinn 6 years ago

It's just an example of this drama.

Look at his last interview with Sky sport Germany.

"My future is currently in Manchester, I still have a contract, I'm playing there at the moment, but who knows what will happen in the next few months,"

What the heck is this? Sure, I dont believe everything I hear from the media, i consider the sources at my disposal, watch him on the pitch.

We broke the bank for him, yet he has delivered nothing. Let's make sure we all agree not all the blames are on him, and he might have his difficulty with our coach. And he's still our best asset, but IMO, ON paper, and showed on lesser games. Deep down I do hope Mou could make the best out of him, sort out their conflict.

Of course, it's easy to say, we are MU, people can't just come and go with some cash, he is going no where unless the club will sell him. That's professional contract. The drame comes from him and Mourinho

My whole point is, this guy keep telling he wants to move while he should have proven his worth and appreciation on the club. Or. may be I should just feel sad and blame Mou...

quikzyyy 6 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

But who knows what’s going to happen in the next months.

Pogbye? I mean he has been good, but not worth £90m and that's why people are blaming him. It's not his fault that United paid so much for him, it only made their expectations much bigger.

Eden17Hazard17 6 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

I saw this the other day. Some good insight into Mourinho, his trainings, player management etc. compared to other Chelsea managers from JT's time. Starts from 0:10. The Lamps/Stevie/Scholes but comes later so you can disregard the title.

Chelsea FC 157 4232

This looks toxic tbh

Ledley 6 years ago
Celtic, Australia 46 1310

That Pogba vid says everything dun it.

Emobot7 6 years ago Edited
538 11432

@Eden17 The way I see how JT was talking about Mou, I got no problem understanding why Mou and Pogba doesn't work together. Mou is super strict, serious and demand complete dedication from all of his player while Pogba is more relaxed. He would do great under a manager like Gareth Southgate I'm sure.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@Eden17 The way I see how JT was talking about Mou, I got no problem understanding why Mou and Pogba doesn't work together. Mou is super strict and serious and demand complete dedication from all of his player while Pogba is more relaxed. He would do great under a manager like Gareth Southgate I'm sure.

Chelsea FC 157 4232

@Emobot

Exactly. JT, Ferdinand etc. would never have gone to the media, accepted any demotions from the manager, shut up, and still give absolutely everything on the pitch. Saying Pogba's more relaxed is a bit too nice in my opinion (but that's expected from you :P ), I think he's just been completely unprofessional.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@Eden17 But are we even preparing young player to be at this level of professionalism in the youth system? I mean, Terry, Ferdinand, sure, those guys were proffesional but they were also pretty close to soldier to their club. Pogba is not a soldier and he will never be in my opinion. Its not something you aquire at that level, its something you should already have at that point. :(

Chelsea FC 157 4232

@Emobot

Yeah, that's true, and JT was captain at 21, and says he was at all junior levels prior to that as well. In that case, I think Pogba should never have been given the captaincy or vice-captaincy.

tuan_jinn 6 years ago

I think Emo is too nice... Too relax? With that much of money, and a hufe wage, 🤔wearing a red shirt?

I said it then, and i said it now. I dont like Mou and his lame old tactic + drama. But Pogba and his swag really got to me all the time. I still get excited by his abililites, sure. But far too often he does not deliver in crucial games (big thanks to Mou tactic). I balmed Mou more at first but ran out of excuses for Pogba consider the player sourrounding him