Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

PSG VS Manchester United Post Talk
Emobot7 5 years ago Edited
538 11432

Madness, complete and utter madness. What a game. Feel a bad for PSG, especially considering how dominating they were in term of possession, but seriously, congrats to Manchester United. Ole is propably staying next season, don't you guys think? Share you're thought on the game please guys.

Edit: Oh yeah, forgot to mention it but CL football is best football, especially this season.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Madness, complete and utter madness. What a game. Feel a bad for PSG, especially considering how dominating they were in term of possession, but seriously, congrats to Manchester United. Ole is propably staying next season, don't you guys think? Share you're thought on the game please guys.

Comments
trimind 5 years ago
Manchester United, Canada 3 533

I just love it.

Ole brought back the never saying die attitude and we actually won it!

Yes, Psg is the better team, but so what? We are playing with our reserve team, and the spirit is just stunning!

<3 <3 <3

Ole Ole Ole on the wheel! GGMU!

trimind 5 years ago Edited

Oh and Ole did mention about it : 4-2 instead of 3-1, but yeah we did it, and we are through!

Also, with our decimated squad, we are actually have the weakest squad out of the team in CL right now, but who cares? If we keep our spirit and keep fighting!

• History

Oh and Ole did mention about it : 4-2 instead of 3-1, but yeah we did it, and we are through!

raimondo90 5 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

Choke champions. The VAR was a little harsh but it's up to the ref to decide those.

amir_keal 5 years ago Edited
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

In a game of football, the biggest dickhead is the referee. Fuck the CL, it lost the credibility a long time ago.

I wonder how this guy can go home and tell people ‘ I gave that a penalty’. Absolute joke officials.

Anyone know how to apply to be a ref? It seems 99% of refs are retards.

• History

In a game of football, the biggest dickhead is the referee. Fuck the CL, it lost the credibility a long time ago.

amir_keal 5 years ago

Congrats United, very good chance of lifting the CL.

iHEARTfootball 5 years ago
Manchester United 38 1000

I don't get why this wasn't a handball. I'm not trying to be bias but a penalty decision like this sparked my memory of when Nani received a straight red a few seasons back for his unintentional foul against Arbeloa. Unintentional or not, his arm was clearly sticking out and touched the ball inside the box. As harsh as it may sound, it was a clear penalty in my eyes.

SarriBall 5 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 8 218

This reminds me of Roberto Di Matteo hm I think if they keep believing they can win the CL.

Is it just me or this feels a lot like Sir. Alex is managing the team and helping Ole? I mean even the formations ever since Ole joined matches Sir. Alex's ones

amir_keal 5 years ago

iHEARTfootball

Clearly he was trying to block the shot, that wasn’t a deliberate handball. He was turning so his arm was always going to move. Reminds me of the Perisic incident, that too wasn’t a pk.

Emobot7 5 years ago Edited
538 11432

@Sarriball Well, considering he played all of his Manchester United career under Sir Alex, I wouldn't be suprised if he inspired himself from the man tactic to run this Manchester side.

@amir Personally, I agree the pen was harsh, but overall, I still think it was roughly 50-50.

@trimind Was a great game from United, they kept going till the very end. Love Ole and what he did to the team.

Edit: Actually, I agree it was similar to the Perisic incident though once again, I would argue that was a 50/50, some ref wouldn't give it, other would.

• History

@Sarriball Well, considering he played all of his Manchester United career under Sir Alex, I wouldn't be suprised if he inspired himself from the man tactic to run this Manchester side.

@amir Personally, I agree the pen was harsh, but overall, I still think it was roughly 50-50.

@trimind Was a great game from United, they kept going till the very end. Love Ole and what he did to the team.

Pupper 5 years ago
Juventus 0 214

All handballs seem to be a penalty with VAR now. Just look up the penalty Napoli received vs Juve on sunday.

This handball could have gone either way. But when it goes to VAR, the referee is almost "forced" to call the penalty it feels like.

iHEARTfootball 5 years ago
Manchester United 38 1000

Clearly he was trying to block the shot, that wasn’t a deliberate handball. He was turning so his arm was always going to move. Reminds me of the Perisic incident, that too wasn’t a pk.

Believe me, I would also be infuriated if I was a PSG fan. Lord knows how I was when Nani received that red. As you also mentioned as well, the WC final penalty call also left me frustrated (was rooting for Croatia back then). But these series of events clearly shows a hint of consistency with refereeing decisions in tough situations. I personally disliked their late calls at times, especially with the offside calls and throw-ins, but I'll have to give them some credit for that penalty call. Luck was clearly on our side tonight, no denying that. But PSG also had plenty of golden opportunities to seal the quarter-final place. It should've been a walk over the park for them, but they bottled it.

Marcus2011 5 years ago Edited
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

50-50 decision indeed. I would have been pissed getting one but I would also support awarding one. Either way PSG should have wrapped this game without leaving it for last moment controversial decision. Also, I appealed by the hypocracy of United fans. You parked the bus entire game, yet justify it because you know you are going though. Smh congrats nonetheless!

• History

50-50 decision indeed. I would have been pissed getting one but I would also support awarding one. Either way PSG should have wrapped this game without leaving it for last moment controversial decision. Also, I appealed by the hypocracy of United fans. You parked the bus entire game, yet justify it because you know we are going though. Smh congrats nonetheless!

tiki_taka 5 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

It’s never a pk, not even a last minute deciding game one. And at Home.
I feel like it’s easier to whistle again PSG, would have never been whistled at Bernabeu, Camp Nou or even at Old trafford...

But PSG deserved to loose, they lost to themselves, gave first goal in first minute, a gift. Then equalized a gainst a not so solid defense, Di Maria/bernât were eating Bailly. Then Buffon offers a second goal with a poor shot of Rashford.
Even at 1-2, I felt United not even wanting to go through, and PSG too shocked do not know to attack or defend. None of them deserved to pass but Unithas more crédit as they played with B team away.

PSG lost a game that is impossible to loose, it worse than Camp Nou remontada and there is no need to blame ref.

DarthFooty 5 years ago
Queens Park Rangers, United States 36 1099

It is easy to point at the ref for these things. One side hates it, the other loves it, and most cant actually do the job themselves!

Why not put more focus on PSG allowing Man United to get into a position to steal the match? You have a 2-0 aggr lead and you dominate pretty much every stat possible, yet you can't see it through? Mentally, PSG is broken and it started with the comeback loss to Barca. They will have that demon on their back until they can get through one of those situations.

Well in Man United. Well in Ajax. It has been a fun round for sure!

trimind 5 years ago

@Marcus: no I would not deny it ManU parked the bus for most of the game :D But hey thanks for the encouraging words, and I wish the best for Chelsea to win Europa League :D

Also we are playing without 10 first team players, and we are playing away against one of the best team in Europe!

the_bald_genius 5 years ago
10 1583

Speechless. Give ole a contract lol, what else do you want?

Marcus2011 5 years ago

Careful what you wish for though mate. We just might and who ever is in that 4th place will be quite unhappy. So, i wish you luck winning the CL. Not joking. If United wins CL, i will be happy for them. English club after all and i support any english team in Europe.

Marcus2011 5 years ago

on second thought about PK, I watched it over and over again and feel like it is more 70% not Pk -30% Yes pk. Amean, it is just unfortunate. I don't think it was in anyway intentional and he was turning, so his hand was in natural position. Cruel one to give honestly. There are just some situations that are out of players control.

Tuanis 5 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

I hadn't celebrated a win like this since the Ferguson days. What a complete turn of events.
Not gonna lie, I didn't believe we could do it not even when we were 1-2 ahead. I only believed it when it was a reality. But what a crazy game. PSG dominated the game and most of it was played on united's area.
Smalling had a fantastic game and De Gea as per usual. Lukaku finally showed up on an important match and watching the youngsters play at such a crucial match was great.

LETS FUCKING GOOOOO!

GGMU al the waayyy.

Give Ole the permanent job already.

Tuanis 5 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

How can people argue it was not a pk? lol
Intent or not the ball was going in if it wasn't for the defender clearly blocking the shot with his arm so it was a well deserved penalty.
The only thing that can be argued against the call is where was the hand ball, could have been right on the line but other shots showed that Kimpembe was indeed inside the box.