Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Ranking of EPL/UCL leaderboards
_Pelle_ 6 years ago Edited
Paris Saint-Germain 156 6884

I think it's really fun with the predictions everyone can fill in but I would like to modify/change the leaderboards or make some additions.

The thing is that I've missed to fill in at least 3-4 matchdays and I will basically never be in the leaderboard again hehe.

So I was wondering if you could add a list where the players are ranked according to points/matchday...? Of course there should be a minimum of matchdays predicted (like 75%).

The overall points don't really tell us the whole story and I thought it could be fun. Great job btw

Any comments on this?

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

I think it's reqlly fun with the predictions eveeyone can fill in but I would like to modify/change the leaderboards or make some additions.

The thing iw that I've missed to fill in at least 3-4 matchdays and I will basically never be in the leaderboard again hehe.

So I was wondering if you could add a list where the players are ranked according to points/matchday...? Of course there should be a minimum of matchdays predicted (like 75%).

The overall points don't really tell us the whole story and I thought it could be fun. Great job btw

Any comments on this?

Comments
Emobot7 6 years ago Edited
538 11432

Propably would be a bit too complicated, I still don't knowhow FR manager to put the EPL predictor as we weren't suppose to see it before another year from what I heard. :D

Also, I know what you mean by missing a few matchday, its kind of suck. :(

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Propably would be a bit too complicated, I still don't knowhow FR manager to put the EPL predictor as we weren't suppose to see it before another year from what I heard. :D

_Pelle_ 6 years ago

Why not create a "Footyroom league" in premiere league fantasy and somehow incorporate it to this site..? Apparently there is no limit to how many teams a created league can sustain, so there shouldn't be any problem having all FR-members in the same league over there.

_Pelle_ 6 years ago

Great... problem is I haven't created any team this season. But I will definitely check it out

Golefty 6 years ago
Toronto FC 27 1016

Pelle , i gave up on the FR predictor after i missed a few game and just use the PL fantasy league, sorry you missed the start

DarthFooty 6 years ago
Queens Park Rangers, United States 36 1098

Missing games definately makes the leaderboard and efforts less appealing. Credit to all those who are consistant with making picks each week.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@DarthFooty Well, to be fair, at first, FR was not supposed to make a EPL predictor at all, I wish people would just be happy with the fact they added it because of the demand. :(

Golefty 6 years ago
Toronto FC 27 1016

@Emobot7 I think its awesome, just gave up on it this season :( I thought it was hilarious how as soon as the epl predictor came up people we asking for la liga and seria a predictors aswell :P

DarthFooty 6 years ago
Queens Park Rangers, United States 36 1098

@Emobot7 I'm sorry for misleading my opinion of the board itself. I think its great to have and if you can keep up well enough, it would be fun to be involved in.

For me, it's just harder to make picks when my standing is so far behind in score, so I tend to just let yall go at it.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@Darth Yeah, no worry I get you, I was just worried people like you would agree and band together here and complain. Wouldn't want unnecessary pressure on the boss if possible especially since Footyroom worked hard to make the EPL predictor. :D