Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Rashford to move in the summer?
Emobot7 6 years ago Edited
538 11432

Now, before you lose your mind over the title of this thread, know that I do not believe United will sell Rashford in the summer, I do think however than if the player want more playing time, there is a chance that he is sent on loan to a another team so he can get a bit more experience. What do you guys think? While he move? Will Mou get rid of another player instead? And if he does move on loan, where could it be?

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Now, before you lose your mind over the title of this thread, know that I do not believe United will sell Rashford in the summer, I do think however than if the player want more playing time, there is a chance that he he sent on loan to a another team so he can win a bit of experience. What do you guys think? While he move? Will Mou get rid of another player instead? And if he does move on loan, where could it be?

Comments
DarioUtd 6 years ago
Manchester United 27 493

I really hope he does not move permanently, coz he is a very young talent, and a rising star that could become one of the best! On loan is a slightly different matter, as you say, to get more experience, then he can come back and prove it. If he moves on loan, i would not want him to go to a team in the top six, thats for sure! :D

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@DarioUtd Doubt he would be loaned to a one of the big six club though, I would expect a team like Watford, Newcastle or Bournermouth to get him on loan with no option to buy. At least, if United would put him on loan, I feel it would be more possible than to see him play for a top rival.

trimind 6 years ago
Manchester United, Canada 3 533

I think for Rashford personally, a move to a midtable team in England or Germany would prove to be beneficial.

I don't mind Italy, but it is a bit more tatical in the game plan, and Spain is ball control techniques is heavily depended on.

All in all, I think Rashford should go on loan for his own good. Staying in the reserve and did not play regular soccer will hamper his development for sure. Actually both him and Martial :D I would be very upset if Mou sells both him and Martial. That would be the worst possible thing.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@trimind I personally wouldn't loan both of them, especially if Mou is considering getting rid of other player like Mata. But yeah, I wouldn't keep both either unless they intend to make them play more than this season, would loan one especially if they asked for more playtime.

tuan_jinn 6 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

I dont like to see him leaving, but may be its best for his development.

A sub and have some spark sometimes out of substitution wont work. I dont see he becomes a starting 11 in Mou's team. Aloan would be best.

Beside playing time he needs to be guided by a decent coach, for his tactical awareness, less shelfishness and teamwork.

He still need guidance.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

Beside playing time he needs to be guided by a decent coach, for his tactical awareness, less shelfishness and teamwork.

Yeah, thats propably what he need the most right now. Can't think Mou would be the best for that. :(

Tuanis 6 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

Rashford needs, and needed since his debut, to leave on loan. It would be super beneficial for him if he plays regularly. Hopefully he could stay in the EPL playing as a starter and as a center forward to really see how he would perform under those conditions. The only problem and the reason this loan hasn't happened yet is because United lacks players like him, wingers/versatile strikers. He is indispensable for United rn. So for anything to happen, the team first needs some depth.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@Tuanis Well, now that Sanchez as been added to the team, I feel Martial can pretty much fit as backup both on the wing and as striker. But yeah, another player who could play at those position would be great, maybe not a young player either, a super sub would be good.

SunFlash 6 years ago
USA 19 3260

Rashford will not go out on loan. He will not be sold either, United protects its domestic academy products above all else. To even suggest he would move is totally out of sync.

The one I'm worried about is Martial. Unlike Rashford, he's chafing at the lack of playing time (probably due to lack of a sure place in his national side, which Rashford has). Being French, United have no domestic reason to hold onto him, and we've already screwed him over twice in the last two seasons, first with the jersey number, and now with signing Sanchez. Rumors are that he wants to sign a new United contract, but ONLY if he gets guarantees on play-time, which I'm not sure Mou is willing to give. Mou has let promising players leave before, and there is zero doubt in my mind that Martial would be a De Bruyne 2.0, but at forward.

Emobot7 6 years ago Edited
538 11432

@Sunflash Ok, fair enough, I guess it make sense for United to keep Rashford over Martial. Then again, what I said about sending him on loan could work with Martial as well, no? I kinda wish United wouldn't treat him like that, I still feel he's been quite decent for them these past year. :(

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@Sunflash Ok, fair enough, I guess it make sense for United to keep Rashford over Martial. Then again, what I said about sending him on loan could work with Martial as well, no? I kinda wish United wouldn't screw with him like he that, I still feel he's been quite decent for them these past year. :(

the_bald_genius 6 years ago
10 1583

this is why I always question the purchase of alexis sanchez? currently, rashford is a more effective dribbler compared to alexis, simply because he lose the ball less. if sanchez is taking rooney's position then it's fine, but if that happens then it's another pogba dilemma? I think, sanchez needs to get benched at times, he is taking too much time on the ball in a counter attacking team lol. no disrespect but sanchez is almost 30 while rashford is 20, he should have the mbappe, sane and sterling experience of 1st team football. as quoted from mourinho, players are an investment. :p

quikzyyy 6 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

gotta add oil to the flame.
Mohamed Bouhafsi: Martial wants to leave Manchester United (guy is closest source for Martial, he was also the first one to report Martial to United.)

I can imagine Martial leaving and then setting the world on fire. Wish we had a place for him...