Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Real Madrid. Always COMPLAIN
IgliFCBIniesta 12 years ago
Barcelona, Spain 12 67

Tell me your Opiniop about This..
Refs help real this year or no?

Comments
This comment is disliked by many users (show)
CR7skillz 12 years ago
Real Madrid, Iraq 22 329

What a stupid video... WHO CARES?? we are still winning la liga 2011-2012 so dont go cry here on footyroom...

chuggz4 12 years ago
Real Madrid, Brazil 9 52

i agree with CR7skillz

raimondo90 12 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

Those were some big ref mistakes 

CR7skillz 12 years ago
Real Madrid, Iraq 22 329

@raimondo90 , your a stupid american not argentina... so u idiots call it soccer -_- and barca is always diving so who cares and u support valencia who really sucks hard...

expertfootball11 12 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

Every referee is a piece of crap. In all leagues.

Jimskeleton 12 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 7 728

Wow, abusing raimondo now, I bet you think you are well clever.

As for the video both Barca and Real dive and cheat so the video is very hypocritical.

raimondo90 12 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

Wtf i say or do? Ur dumb ass fuck. U don't even know me. I was born in Argentina dumb ass

WhatTheHell 12 years ago
Barcelona, Spain 15 591

Cant wait for CR7skillz to be ban 

Messi_10 12 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 5 9

MessiDona 12 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 19 248

@IgliFCBIniesta i totaly get what your saying, real madrid fans ALWAYS bitch/complain about refereeing and make any excuses they can when they lose. Referees are bad at both ends and refs dont favor one side, when stupid real madrid fans like dumbfuck CR7skillz say this it shows how dumb they really are.  

Dynastian98 12 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

You can blame Mourinho for that. He always picks on the refs, so they're too afraid of getting criticized by Mourinho and they give all the calls Madrid's way. As for the Barcelona missed calls, I think that the referees didn't call the fouls because they have a stereotypical judgement of Barca. They think that just because Dani Alves and Busquets dive in the big games, all Barca players dive, when not all of them do. For that, you can blame Dani Alves for diving against Real Madrid and Sergio Busquets for diving against Inter Milan and successfully getting Thiago Motta and Pepe sent off for no reason.

Footaholic 12 years ago
Arsenal, Egypt 178 2277

@Dynastian: respect an honest opinion...

Dynastian98 12 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

I am. I agree that the referee decisions have been going Real's way more than Barca's this season. I'm just pointing out whose fault it is, because it's pretty damn obvious. And it doesn't make Barca's life any easier.