Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Real Madrid players do a Q&A
Dynastian98 5 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Just a Q&A video of the Madrid players. I love watching players interact like this. It humanizes them a lot more since 90% of the time we see them just playing football and doing interviews.

Comments
Emobot7 5 years ago Edited
538 11432

Haha, great share Dynast, pretty interesting stuffs. Among some of those, its obvious that Marcelo is the mood setter among the team and that Ramos got the strongest personality, which is obvious considering what we already knew about them but nice to see as well when they speak with each other. Feel a bit bad for Bale though, he obviously doesn't have the same dynamic as the rest of the team. And Varane was so cheeky talking about the Croatia vs France finale just in front of Modric. XD Nice to see the humans being behind these players!

Oh and while I'm at it, I would like to say its really nice to see Ramos talking about his family, its obvious he care for them very much and is loving dad and husband. Its hard to think about these thing with all the bad reputation he get from the media. When you check some of the other stuff he does off the field, its then you realize he is actually a very good human being. 👍

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Haha, great share Dynast, pretty interesting stuff. Among some stuff, its obvious that Marcelo is the mood setter among the team and that Ramos got the strongest personality, which is obvious considering what we already knew about them but nice to see as well when they speak with each other. Feel a bit bad for Bale though, he obviously doesn't have the same dynamic as the rest of the team. And Varane was so cheeky talking about the Croatia vs France finale just in front of Modric. XD Nice to see the humans being behind these players!

Oh and while I'm at it, I would like to say its really nice to see Ramos talking about his family, its obvious he care for them very much and is loving dad and husband. Its hard to think about these thing with all the bad reputation he get from the media. When you check some of the other stuff he does off the field, its then you realize he is actually a very good human being. 👍

tuan_jinn 5 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Great stuffs.

Marcelo always seems so much fun.

I think it would be a lot better for Bale if he can speak Spanish a bit more, he obviously understands most of it... Modric sounds great though.

Ramos' love for family is great, btw, he idols Maldini and Brazilian Ronaldo, he should really learn their fair-play lolll :D

Marcus2011 5 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

Holly crap Bale made me cringe!’! I take my words back, if he can’t speak Spanish even a little and even just a try then he should go back to wales lol I don’t think I want him at Chelsea either because we have a lot of Spanish players who learned English lol no wonder he feels isolated. Sht can’t he hire a tutor?!! Wanker makes more 100 k a week, surely he can afford one.