Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Real Madrid Resort Island
expertfootball11 12 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

Madrid wants for 2016 to open a very big stadium near the sea in Ras Al Khamimah,UAE,with not only the stadium,a whole island with hotels,bars and other facilities. The project will cost somewhere 1 billion dollars.

You imagine guys ! 1 billion for this !

Excuse me, but Real Madrid got absolutely insane! They want to do too much ! I feel sorry for the people who are starving around the world. Better give all that money to charity and developement organisations.

I am adamantly opposed to this.

Have your say and leave your comments !

Comments
ChelseaRox10 12 years ago
Chelsea, England U19 142 979

In Ras Al Khaimah,UAE! Thats great coz i live in Dubai,UAE

udikman 12 years ago
Chelsea, Indonesia 21 323

it's back to the individual human consciousness itself,,,
if they havent given guidance by god ,this is what gonna happen,
they were more concerned with luxury than a speck of goodness for himself or do good for others who nearly died of hunger and homelessness..

@udikman : Couldn't agree any more,it's a truly heartbraking story.

udikman 12 years ago
Chelsea, Indonesia 21 323

so sad to hear this

WhatTheHell 12 years ago
Barcelona, Spain 15 591

DafuQ seriously they are going to build a resort in Dubai, UAE worth 1 bil. how much money does real madrid have right now...Lets pray for those people who cant eat and bless them...

It's not official yet,but it is highly possible unfortunately.

ramaboy10 12 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

Well, they are the most rich team in the world because they don't buy many players like most teams do, so i think they will pull this off!

raimondo90 12 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

Ramaboy Madrid have rebuilt their squad in the past 3 years. Almost every player has been bought. And I think what they r doing is unnecessary. Ur a football team y on earth do u need an island resort?

GunnerGo 12 years ago
Arsenal, Venezuela 13 345

Money, money, money... It's all about the money my friends! They want to build that resort to gain more money, do you have any idea of how expensive can be this resort? and the massive amount of people that will go? We are living in the greedy times of Football...

Yes to gain more popularity,still a big big shame for the world.

devilz 12 years ago
Manchester United, England 47 670

what?! so basically a football island? thats a bit crazy lol...

Chelseaforlife 12 years ago
Chelsea, England 7 68

madrid,,, should hear what @udikman said

Chelsea, England 7 68

so what next ??? barca island ?? haha

Gennady 12 years ago
Manchester United 284 3961

true story this is: Plans for the project include a theme park, yacht club and marina, as well as a 450-room hotel. Oh, and don’t forget the 10,000-capacity stadium which will face onto the sea.

Set for completion in January 2015, the 50 hectare facility is expected to attract around one million visitors in its opening year. For nine-time European soccer champions Real, the move makes financial sense. The club boasts around 300 million fans worldwide, half of which are based in Asia. The UAE, situated between Europe and the far East, is readily accessible by a host of airlines, making it a convenient holiday destination.

VamosMadridCR7 12 years ago
Real Madrid, Iraq 4 37

its going to open in 2015 not 2016. And they will build a big stadium with a holographic game so it looks so real.

Chelsea, England 7 68

oh no .. its for real ... i mean its real

It's OK if it's not polluting the environement and kill the fish near them.