Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Real Madrid stars want chelsea in UCL quarter finals
awais007 10 years ago
Chelsea, Pakistan 178 922

Real Madrid, barring a truly epic slip beyond imaginable, had already qualified for the quarter final stage after destroying Schalke 04 6-1 in Gelsenkirchen three weeks ago.

Chelsea on the other hand had a more difficult tie, going into their second-leg against Galatasary at Stamford Bridge with the scores even at 1-1. However, the Blues on the night were comfortable throughout and the 2-0 scoreline arguably flattered the visitors.

After the games had finished, both teams’ players stood in front of the cameras and said that they have no opposition preference in Friday’s draw – yet, that’s is not what Spanish paper Mundo Deportivo are reporting.

The Spanish paper claim that the majority of the Real Madrid stars are desperate to face the current Premier League leaders to act some sort of revenge on former boss Jose Mourinho.

The current Chelsea boss didn’t take to the Real Madrid politics whilst in the Spanish capital, and during his final season, his decision to drop Iker Casillas resulted in a number of conflictions.

The presumed feud has continued on this season, with Mourinho telling the press of some of his former players’ obsessions with lining-up in front of the mirror before kick-off. His comments caused a reaction, and one which wasn’t particularly pleasant.

Mundo Deportivo go on to name the likes of Pepe, Sergio Ramos, Iker Casillas and most notably Cristiano Ronaldo as the leading players hoping for a reunion with their former boss – and if their wish comes true, we can all expect there to be fireworks.

http://hereisthecity.com/en-gb/2014/03/19/tt-real-madrid-stars-want-chelsea-in-the-champions-league-quarte/

NOTE: I personally don't want Real madrid to face chelsea in Quarter finals but seems its already fixed draws just like chelsea vs galatasaray draws as mata and jose already welcome drogba before draws

Comments
awais007 10 years ago

Real Madrid is my 2nd favorite and their current form make me frightened but if it happens than BRING it ON we will face them. Chelsea is only team who can give tough time to any other side in europe and lose to a small team also :D so chelsea is most UNPREDICTED SIDE in world

expertfootball11 10 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

^Just like United...lol

Vendetta 10 years ago Edited
Chelsea FC, Egypt 202 3025

Jesus Christ, wass this article made just for the sake of pissing off Madrid and Chelsea fans?

"After the games had finished, both teams’ players stood in front of the cameras and said that they have no opposition preference in Friday’s draw – yet, that’s is not what Spanish paper Mundo Deportivo are reporting."

Okay, but where are the quotes showing that they want Chelsea?

"The current Chelsea boss didn’t take to the Real Madrid politics whilst in the Spanish capital, and during his final season, his decision to drop Iker Casillas resulted in a number of conflictions."

One way to rile up Madrid fans.

"The presumed feud has continued on this season, with Mourinho telling the press of some of his former players’ obsessions with lining-up in front of the mirror before kick-off. His comments caused a reaction, and one which wasn’t particularly pleasant."

For those who haven't read the full interview where Mourinho says that, the question was more on how players of this generations are like. He didn't mean to take a swipe at Madrid players, he meant to talk about players and their Twitter accounts, Facebook accounts, etc. He was asked a question and he answered it, that's all too it.

"Mundo Deportivo go on to name the likes of Pepe, Sergio Ramos, Iker Casillas and most notably Cristiano Ronaldo as the leading players hoping for a reunion with their former boss – and if their wish comes true, we can all expect there to be fireworks."

So basically, all the players who got into a fight with Mourinho last season? If it's true, then they're big fat babies who can't learn to forgive and forget, but it isn't true because they're model professionals, and Mundo Deportivo are just desperate for views.

What a crappy article. I for one, hope we get a relatively easy team. Like Olympiacos. And if that's not possible, then I'd take Barcelona in a heartbeat. We've always had good results against them in recent years, and this season isn't their best either.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Jesus Christ, wass this article made just for the sake of pissing off Madrid and Chelsea fans?

"After the games had finished, both teams’ players stood in front of the cameras and said that they have no opposition preference in Friday’s draw – yet, that’s is not what Spanish paper Mundo Deportivo are reporting."

Okay, but where are the quotes showing that they want Chelsea.

"The current Chelsea boss didn’t take to the Real Madrid politics whilst in the Spanish capital, and during his final season, his decision to drop Iker Casillas resulted in a number of conflictions."

"The presumed feud has continued on this season, with Mourinho telling the press of some of his former players’ obsessions with lining-up in front of the mirror before kick-off. His comments caused a reaction, and one which wasn’t particularly pleasant."

For those who haven't read the full interview where Mourinho says that, the question was more on how players of this generations are like. He didn't only take a swipe at Madrid players, he talked about Twitter, Facebook, etc. He was asked a question and he answered it, that's all too it.

"Mundo Deportivo go on to name the likes of Pepe, Sergio Ramos, Iker Casillas and most notably Cristiano Ronaldo as the leading players hoping for a reunion with their former boss – and if their wish comes true, we can all expect there to be fireworks."

So basically, all the players who got into a fight with Mourinho last season? If it's true, then they're big fat babies who can't learn to forgive and forget, but it isn't true, and Mundo Deportivo are just desperate for views.

What a crappy article. I for one, hope we get a relatively easy team. Like Olympiacos. And if that's not possible, then I'd take Barcelona in a heartbeat. We've always had good results against them in recent years, and this season isn't their best either.

For those who haven't read the full interview where Mourinho says that, the question was more on how players of this generations are like. He didn't only take a swipe at Madrid players, he talked about Twitter, Facebook, etc. He was asked a question and he answered it, that's all too it.

So basically, all the players who got into a fight with Mourinho last season? If it's true, then they're big fat babies who can't learn to forgive and forget, but it isn't true, and Mundo Deportivo are just desperate for views.

For those who haven't read the full interview where Mourinho says that, the question was more on how players of this generations are like. He didn't mean to take a swipe at Madrid players, he meant to talk about players and their Twitter accounts, Facebook accounts, etc. He was asked a question and he answered it, that's all too it.

Dynastian98 10 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

It's not true. The players refuse to comment on Mourinho unless Mourinho comments on them first. Ancelotti would not allow them to say anything negative to the media about other clubs/managers anyways.

Maybe they do want Chelsea next round (I certainly do), but they haven't said a word yet to indicate that.

awais007 10 years ago

but draws will tell and if it happen than for me its already decided

tiki_taka 10 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

I think Madrid will destroy Chelsea if they meet, RM are in good shape against physical rivals.

JuanMata10 10 years ago
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

@tiki: Never underestimate the opponent =)

I'd love to draw Bayern, Real or PSG though, as they are the strongest teams in UCL so far in my opinion.

expertfootball11 10 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

The idea draw would for me be PSG.