Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Real Madrid VS Ajax Post Talk
Emobot7 5 years ago
538 11432

Well, I didn't actually expect this. Real are out of the CL just after being out of Copa Del Rey, not a great week for them at all. As for the game, I thought Ajax were great, all of the goals were sublime, it was a really good game of football. Kinda sad to see Real go this way, they really should have done better. Also, I have no doubt there will be a lot of controversy surrounding Ajax third goal, some will say it shouldn't have counted, others will say it make up for the canceled header in the first round. Personally, I just didn't wanted such a great goal to be disallowed so I was kind of glad. Also glad to see someone else is gonna get a shot at being champion as a neutral fan. Thought?

Comments
Dynastian98 5 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

We need to get rid of Marcelo and Bale for sure, and consider replacing Modric, Kroos, and Benzema too. Kroos said he's staying next season for sure, so maybe give the MKC midfield trio another shot, but I really don't think it's going to go anywhere.

TBH I'm glad we lost to Ajax and not to another club. If we lost to a Bayern or a PSG, Perez would just be in fucking denial the entire time, saying that the superior team got lucky. But getting beaten by a team full of 20 year olds in the Bernabeu should be the wake-up call.

We're basically going to turn into Inter after Jose left. Entire squad is much too old, and you really only want to hold on to one or two of your club legends (Zanetti/Ramos). Everybody else (e.g. Milito, Sneijder, Eto'o, Cesar, etc.) all need to go. Just too old and cocky to compete anymore. They've won so much that the hunger just isn't there.

Emobot7 5 years ago
538 11432

@Dynastian Well, obviously, considering the sheer number of year he played with Ronaldo on his wing, I don't think its come so much as a suprise that Marcelo didn't perform as well without his usual partner. Still didn't realize it was that bad. Anyway, like you said, at the very least, this will serve as a wake up call and hopefully, thing will be done to fix the current problem and lack of desire of some of the current player. Think Solari will be sacked or they will keep him till the end of the season?

Dynastian98 5 years ago Edited
Real Madrid 483 7140

considering the sheer number of year he played with Ronaldo on his wing, I don't think its come so much as a suprise that Marcelo didn't perform as well without his usual partner

Since when did Ronaldo's presence affect Marcelo's defense?

It doesn't matter whether Solari is sacked or not - the whole squad is demotivated now. They've effectively given up. Sacking Solari will only make matters worse.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

considering the sheer number of year he played with Ronaldo on his wing, I don't think its come so much as a suprise that Marcelo didn't perform as well without his usual partner

Emobot7 5 years ago Edited
538 11432

Motivation maybe? Ok, I'm propably just seeing thing where there isn't any. :P

Sacking Solari will only make matters worse.

Agreed.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Motivation maybe? Ok, maybe I'm just seeing thing where there isn't any. :P

Sacking Solari will only make matters worse.

Agreed.

tuan_jinn 5 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

@Dyn: great stuffs there on individuals. You know your club better than us for sure. And i agree i cant understand Isco situation.

tiki_taka 5 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Imagine Wenger in ? Haha.
Or switch Allegri/ZIdane one at Juve the other at Madrid. Don’t think Pochetino or Klopp would let their respective clubs...
And you have Mourinho.

Ledley 5 years ago
Celtic, Australia 46 1310

How is it possible that Courtois is having a worse season than Chelsea.