Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich
VamosMadridCR7 12 years ago
Real Madrid, Iraq 4 37

If Real Madrid wins against APOEL (wich they are winning today) they will face Munich. It will be a big game but i think we are going to win it with 1-0 or 2-1 thats because Munich is a strong team. what do you think about it guys?

Comments
Zinedine_Zidane 12 years ago
Real Madrid, France 0 8

It's gonna be a hard game, no doubt. Munich are monsters this season, German goal machine! In Munich, I think we won't win, but we will score, so I'm going for a 1-1 draw, or maybe even a 2-1 loss. BUT I'm almost sure that we won't concede at home, we have a good home record, we have a strong defence.
I am certain we will meet Barca in the final and that will be the game not to be missed, the El Clasico of all El Clasicos, the biggest match of the century!!

VanTheMan 12 years ago
Arsenal 5 263

If in the final it's gonna be the EPIC El Clasico, i'm in favour of MADRID win.. Real vs Bayern.. that is one hell of a match!

expertfootball11 12 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

Barça must stop with their Hollywood dance and Messi's gay celebration,the revolution is in march.

Real Madrid, Iraq 4 37

Barca = diving , crying , lying , nasty and unfairly...

expertfootball11 12 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

Gonna be tough,but we have big chances.They are good but if we are eliminated,we could regret it.

Manshitty_are_shit 12 years ago
Manchester United, England 14 985

Two teams that love to hold possession, oh and Hamit to play against his old club. Can't Miss this one!

Real Madrid, Iraq 4 37

@Manshitty_are_shit , Arjen Robben too he left from Real Madrid to Bayern Munich in 2009.

Manshitty_are_shit 12 years ago
Manchester United, England 14 985

^ oh yea . I forgot about Robben lol 

GunnerGo 12 years ago
Arsenal, Venezuela 13 345

@VamosMadridCR7 Robben didn't left, they (Madrid) sold him.

Real Madrid, Iraq 4 37

@GunnerGo , i know RM also sold lots of players such as : Sneijder , Van Der Vaart , Guti , Huntelaar , Van Nistelrooy and Alou Diarra (brother of lassiana diarra)... and then RM bought very expansive players such as C.Ronaldo 80 mil pounds and Kaka 60 mil euro and Benzema 35 mil euro...