Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Real Madrid wants to switch Higuaín with Agüero.
CR7skillz 12 years ago
Real Madrid, Iraq 22 329

Real Madrid wants Sergio Agüero in their squad and they wanted to give 45 mil for him... Higuaín is mostly on the bench because Karim Benzema is always on the pitch... So Mourinho doesn't give him alot of playtime. I think its a great idea. Because Agüero is a awesome player and i hope he comes to Real Madrid and he is 45 mil worthy ;) So what do you think about it.. write it up here..

Comments
Ronaldo-R9 12 years ago
Inter, Italy 19 337

Real Madrid should buy Tevez in place of Aguero..

Azandre_69 12 years ago
Chelsea, France 9 114

Aguero is much better than higuain. No deal.

Raymundo 12 years ago
Bayern Munich, Germany 17 45

Aguero will be dumb enough to join Madrid,he is already enjoying best form he would not be wise for him to join Real and be worthless,Englisch league is where men are Laliga is where Vaginas are just ask Ronaldo

expertfootball11 12 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

He is amazing,but I'm afraid it's gonna be like Sahin, or Altlintop,he won't play at all.

raimondo90 12 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

I dont He would go. He previously played in atletico Madrid. So i don't think he would go to city rivals

MessiDona 12 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 19 248

NOOOOOO, aguero is so humble and classy, he will ruin his career if he goes to madrid. I'd love to see him in barcelona, we'll trade busquets and pedro :)

This comment is disliked by many users (show)
CR7skillz 12 years ago
Real Madrid, Iraq 22 329

aguero trade with busquets and pedro? nahhh aguero should be traded with david villa , sanchez and pedro... aguero is a beastt and he is one of the best strikers in the premier league so he is defenitley more worth than trading with busquets and pedro...

raimondo90 12 years ago

Busquets is one of the worlds best defensive mid. U might not like him cuz of his diving but he's still very talented. And Manchester city wouldn't trad aguero. They aren't that stupid

CR7skillz 12 years ago
Real Madrid, Iraq 22 329

@raimondo90 , busquets is a talented player he can pass well and other stuff but the only bad thing about him is the acting skills he is very good at that and that makes him bad and now everybody knows he is a diver...

MessiDona 12 years ago

didnt say busquets isnt good, his positioning skills is probably the best in the game and pedro is also great, but macherano can definitely replace busquets. Its obviously never going to happen for either madrid or barcelona  but one can dream :). 

Heisinburg 12 years ago
Manchester United 67 1516

Barcelona players are technically better than Real Madrid players because Barcelona produces players, while Real Madrid steals star players from other clubs and ruin their careers. Fact

@Heisinburg : Lol, I can agree with you, but if they understand their career is ruined,why won't they sell them back ? Nothing difficult about that !!!

raimondo90 12 years ago

@experfootball so other teams can't use em lol jk. Idk 

Why they'll come back to their clubs and continue their career.

MessiDona 12 years ago

Well said Heisinburg, that and barcelona is truly a family thinking as one. No other team has chemistry like them. Real madrid instead relies on great individual talent to win..

devilz 12 years ago
Manchester United, England 47 670

really? all real madird seem to do these days is buy buy buy....i could be wrong, but who was the last player who came up through the madrid youth team and into the 1st team? i cant remember any from recent times.

GunnerGo 12 years ago
Arsenal, Venezuela 13 345

@devilz you are right on one hand, but in the other hand you have Callejón, i know they bought him from Espanyol, but he is a homemade player from the RM youth academy, is just that as they do every time they sold him with a option to repurchase. Talking about the topic i think it would be wrong to change Higuaín for Agüero for the reason that then RM would have 2 world class strikers and, unless they change their squad formation, one of them Agüero or Benzema will have to sit on the bench and that is just wrong from my personal opinion..

MessiDona 12 years ago

you know what it is  for real madrid if there players arent producing like getting assists, scoring goals, making great defensive plays then the players and coach sees it as something very wrong so he replaces the player creating stress/pressure for that player to need to do something in the game to prove himself causing them to be selfish with the ball and there mentality. Barcelonas coach pep, wont replace someone if hes not producing or assisting but will replace if he's not doing what he's supposed to do in his position if its luring other players, creating space making runs, putting constant pressure.

CR7skillz 12 years ago
Real Madrid, Iraq 22 329

@MessiDona , so the points is : you talk negative about our club because ur a barca fan well done... offcourse we buy cuz we got money and we are rich so why not... we can buy every player and sometimes barca also needs more players... but they take from their youth and there is a player a striker his name is Cuenca and he is terrible but barca let him play cuz pedro and villa were injured then barca lost suddenly 3-2 by osasuna 0_0 and we won 7-1 against osasuna HAHAHAHAH u see the different sometimes we are smarter than barca...

SergioAguero 12 years ago
Manchester City, Iraq 3 51

I hope not. He should stay here in Man City