Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Red Dead Redemption 2
Emobot7 5 years ago
538 11426

So, anyone got the game? What are your thought? Is it the GOTY 2018? Aww, wish I had a PS4 or a XBOX One right now. :U

Comments
NovaRuk 5 years ago
Real Madrid/Barcelona, Malaysia 17 741

Really wish R* will consider and release it on PC soon. I'm just enjoying the playthrough on YouTube at the moment.

tribal 5 years ago
Arsenal, Scotland 1 370

Why would you spoil the game by playthroughs

Emobot7 5 years ago
538 11426

@tribal Cause there some game who are still worth playing even if you know part of the story. Personally, I would never watch a "complete" playthrough of a game I want to play for myself but if the game is enjoyable, I might still check the first few episode in a playthrough and some gameplay video while waiting for the game. :D

@NovaRuk Feel you bro... well, actually, I feel worse than you cause my pc would propably never be able to run such a game even if they brought it to PC. T_T

_Pelle_ 5 years ago
Paris Saint-Germain 156 6871

Walk-throughs can be helpful sometimes but avoid too much of them on YT if you're definitely going to play the game. It removes a lot of excitement from the games as nothing will be a surprise. Trust me I know :(

Played Horizon zero dawn, Witcher 3, AC:Origins and Odyssey... And I've enjoyed the games much more when I avoided walk-throughs. Watched for example Witcher 3 and AC:Odyssey a lot on YT and couldn't therefore enjoy them like the other.

Gennady 5 years ago Edited
Manchester United 284 3961

Still didn't get to play it, stuck playing FIFA19 Ultimate Team :))))) But I read that RDR2 is pretty amazing and they made like $755 million in first 2-3 days of sales, still didn't beat GTAV though, which made $1 Billion in first few days when it came out.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Still didn't get ot play it, stuck play FIFA19 Ultimate Team :))))) But I read that RDR2 is pretty amazing and they made like $755 million in first 2-3 days of sales, still didn't beat GTAV though, which made $1 Billion in first few days when it came out.

Emobot7 5 years ago
538 11426

@Pelle Considering one of the main force of Witcher is its story, no doubt knowing the scenario in advance remove a big parts of the fun.

@Gennady If you are still enjoying it, good for you, me, I just can't go back to FIFA after playing PES, I tried yersterday and it was a fiasco, I don't know if the problem came from me but it really just felt too similar to older FIFA games (was playing 18 though) and way too clunky. :(

amir_keal 5 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

stuck playing FIFA19 Ultimate Team

Same, lol.

Does RDR2 have multiplayer btw? If it does, I will certainly be interested in getting it. I prefer multiplayer games such as GTA.

Emobot7 5 years ago
538 11426

@amir Pretty there will be. Think the online coming on later though, a bit like GTA Online did for GTA V.

amir_keal 5 years ago Edited
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

Thanks, Rockstar really know how to make great games, the story they makes are probably the best with Naughty Dog (Uncharted and Last of us

• History

Thanks, Rockstar really know how to make great games, the story they makes are probably the best with Naughty Dog.

Gennady 5 years ago Edited

@Emobot7 My choice of drug was Winning Eleven back in the old days and I've been playing FIFA on PS3/PS4 since FIFA13/14 something like that, I think FIFA19 is very good and more realistic than FIFA18, but then again, I haven't played PES at all since 2012-2013.

@amir_keal Can you post your team here? I wanna see :)

• History

@Emobot7 My choice of drug was Winning Eleven back in the old days and I've been playing FIFA on PS3/PS4 since FIFA13/14 something like that, I think FIFA19 is very good and more realistic than FIFA18, but then again, I haven't played PES at all since 2012-2013.

Emobot7 5 years ago
538 11426

@Gennady You might want to give PES another shot one of the these day, the gameplay has improve dramatically since then.

Gennady 5 years ago

@amir_keal Interesting :) not bad at all :)

Here's mine:

enter image description here

@Emobot7 Yeah I think I will at one point

_Pelle_ 5 years ago

@Emobot: I hope you're right. I haven't played PES for a very long time (years) because they simply couldn't keep up with FiFA. But lately I have grown irritated on EA because of their excessive use of microtransactions everywhere so maybe I will check out PES again too.

Emobot7 5 years ago
538 11426

@Pelle It might be a bit hard at first to go from FIFA to PES but the gameplay for me is largely superior once you get used to it. Sadly, it cannot compare in term of license and of gamemode. Online is also better on FIFA from what I heard but if you want to have some fun in solo or with friends (offline), PES the way to go. In doubt, pick up the demo and play a few dozen of games to see how you like it for yourselve. The french national team is the demo as well. ;)

_Pelle_ 5 years ago

@Emobot7: I actually do play either solo or with friends. I rarely play online actually.

Emobot7 5 years ago
538 11426

@Pelle Then it might be just for you. One thing I recommend though is if you ever play PES, change the control setting because otherwise, some of the button are the inverse of FIFA, like on playstation, square would be shooting and circle would be a cross. its easy to change it, but when you first start playing and don't know, its can be a pain. XD

tuan_jinn 5 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Havne't, but it is taking Europe for a storm... :/ tomorrow will ask my friends about it, 2 got 'em game

Emobot7 5 years ago Edited
538 11426

@tuan I haven't gotten around to play the game sadly but its really popular over here, even my dad co-worker seem to be obsessed by it. Which tell a lots. Still amazed how people nowaday are embracing video games, it felt like a few year back, you were considered a nerd for playing too much of them.

• History

@tuan I haven't gotten around to play the game sadly but its really popular over here, even my dad co-worker seem to be obsessed by it,

Ledley 5 years ago
Celtic, Australia 46 1310

Does anyone play FIFA Online Seasons or is everyone on FUT these days > ?