Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Request for more match details and preview details
bloodred1992 12 years ago
Manchester United, Portugal 15 300

I thought of this as I was looking for past cup matches and had difficulty in remembering the stage of the fixture (semifinal, group match etc).

I suggest that the different stages of a league (group stage, round of 16 1st leg or 2nd leg, semifinal etc.) for leagues such as Champions league, Europa league, cup matches be mentioned for the match in both the highlights and the latest match previews (just to make them look more comprehensive).

I know most people will be aware of this but it could prove to be useful for future reference.

Would love to see this implemented.

Comments

These small things will definitely make a good impression. Waiting for some reply.

FootyRoom 12 years ago
36 175

Thank you for this. We are working on expanding our database, such as stage names as you suggested. Hopefully will have this soon.

Hey FootyRoom it's been 8 months now and this has not been implemented yet. I see you have made minor changes to the UI to include the matchday number, referee name, stadium etc. So I guess you could also include the stage (semi-final 1st leg or 2nd leg/ final / round of 16 etc.) in it. 

And please bring back the match details tab where one could see the scorers, yellow and red cards on the timeline.

FootyRoom 12 years ago
36 175

We have changed our data feed providers for this season, now our data will be more comprehensive than before. We just need time to code it. Stages are already implemented and will be shown for the new matches. Old matches from previous seasons may show that info sometime in the future.

Thanks a lot! Good to know!

Ermahgard 12 years ago
Chelsea, Egypt 8 97

My reaction to FR actually posting: