Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Right vs Left
Raymundo 12 years ago
Bayern Munich, Germany 17 45

I was arguing with friends other day on which players are more lethal on pitch left footed players or right footed players.I think is left footed spielers,even on XI.
....Julio Cesar....
Cassilas ..Baresi..Vermaelen...Chiellini....Carlos
...Messi...Maradona...Mata...Robben Podolski Oezil Jansen
....Vanpersie.....BalE..Vandervaat..Silva..Gustavo Badstuber e.t.c

Comments
Gennady 12 years ago
Manchester United 284 3961

Left-handed people are better at sports that require good spatial judgment and fast reaction, compared to right-handed individuals, so maybe same goes for Left Footed people :)

Prodigal 12 years ago

I find the argument rather pointless. The only thing I believe is that since most players are right footed, a left footed player has the advantage of being able to play on a side which the opponent might be less used to. I say that as a both-footed player. And then again, reading Badstuber on your list of what you call "lethal players" is really an own goal.

Raymundo 12 years ago

good point Prodigal i just wonder, Badstuber is only 22 now he is cenreback who take penalty and freekicks wann Robben and e.t.c are injured,which centreback does all this in modern day football,Die Kaiser in past but now?
Own goal the ball from Maggio of Napoli come too too fast for him and he is already sliding I know is reason you call him an own goal.

Prodigal 12 years ago

Rather I'm generally not convinced of Badstuber, he looks way too overrated to me.

chuggz4 12 years ago
Real Madrid, Brazil 9 52

raymundo u 4got di maria n the great raul

Raymundo 12 years ago

yeah i forget very many players Holby Pranjic Bastos very many more