Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Ronaldinho In His Prime vs. Messi Right Now/'06 Barca vs. Current Barca
rossonerikid 12 years ago
AC Milan 24 100

I'd say Messi is more efficient and does some crazy stuff but I think Ronaldinho was more entertaining and also more influential for Barca and football in general.

Even though this current Barca is a well-oiled machine and gel perfectly, I think they lack the class of the Ronaldinho, Eto'o, Deco, and Giuly era.

Comments
raimondo90 12 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

They r two complete different barcelonas. Ronaldinhio played a different role than messi does now. Regardless they are both amazing players. 

koldimere 12 years ago
Arsenal, Germany 86 974

Messi dribbles with the ball but that bastard Ronaldinho danced with it! I agree Ronaldinho was entertaining. But Messi is amazing!

Dynastian98 12 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Ronaldinho might have been more entertaining, but who's the one breaking all the records? Little Lionel. He's been thrashing every record now and he's only 24, which means he can only get better, which is quite a scary thought for a Madrid fan. Ronaldinho at his prime was the best in the world back then, but he wasn't regarded as the best player in history. Lionel Messi is. Messi's been giving more assists, scoring more goals, influencing his team more than anyone in the history of Barcelona, and possibly in the world. And in an in-game situation, Messi is unstoppable. I'm sorry mate, but Messi crashes Ronaldinho's stats and legacy to the ground.

rossonerikid 12 years ago
AC Milan 24 100

I agree with everything regarding stats and trophies but how does Messi have a greater legacy? Ronaldinho is the sole reason why pretty much any Barca fan on this forum is a fan of Barca and maybe football in general. Those joga bonito videos on youtube attracted so many fans including tons of American fans to the beautiful game. Messi is out of this world but it just seems that people are forgetting what Ronny did. Barca is what it is because of Dinho.

Tuanis 12 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

barcelona right now is considered one of the best teams ever and messi is being considered one of the best players in history of football so I don't think there is only one answer for your question. 

tuan_jinn 12 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Its too hard to compare, i have enver enjoyed watching Barca like I do now. It just the matter of taste, for me Messi is much more entertaining, any time he has the ball, something incredible is going to happen. It also happened with Ronaldinho, but not asmuch and as consistent as Messi
This team is insane, my MU lost to them twicw in the CL FINAL, i have never watched MU played any game and got completely owned like that, some time we lost badly, but we had balls to play with and a bit of attack too. Against Barca we couldnt do sh-t. It was like Combodia vs. Brazil or Spain

expertfootball11 12 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

Ronaldinho will be and is still a legend, even if Messi is good, you can't compare them.

devilz 12 years ago
Manchester United, England 47 670

messi in my opinion, but ronaldinho was so good to watch