{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Ronaldo 7 to leave Madrid - to Juve?
tuan_jinn 6 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Will he?

I dont think so, at least not Juve.

Now this news has been quite distracting. Ronaldo 7 has been a most valuable asset for any club that he has been to, from commercial side to football side. On and Off the field he can attract all attention for good reasons and bad ones too.

CR7 is a drama queen (including and mostly his agent), especially when his contract is about to end or when he wants a new boost. This year is nothing new.

Why this year different? he is approaching his 34, Real has the most decent squad in club level... and obviously the success does not break down to Ronaldo only, it is the services that he has been receiving from the best mid, best left and right back. His strange attitudes when thing does not go right... For some it's motivation, for other it's de-motivation.

Not taking anything away from him, he is still the deadliest scorer on earth, and arguably the 2 bests next to Messi.

JUVENTUS? with all due respect, Serie A is not a desire destination anymore for any top star player, especially the getting-old ones. With all politic and less and less football minded going around... Unless he loves Italy and want some changes. Serie A is trying to get back to their best. But I dont see it happens in the next 3 years. In this context. Ronaldo would not go there.

Yesterday, Real Madrid shows their effort to keep him, one of the few times since summer.

Comments
Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

But the league itself kinda sucks now

NOOOO. Its completely underated. Yeah, not as popular as it once was and not as competetive as it could have been in the past (because Juve alway win it in the end nowaday) but its still have some very interesting game in it, some interesting fight for the CL spot or the Europa league. At the very least, the leader doesn't finish 19 point above the second. ;P Heck in recent years (rhe two last to be precise), the battle between first and second have been more even, with only around 4 point between them. When was the last time there only 4 point separing the PL winner. Ok its only been something like 4 year but still, Serie A is getting more interesting, is what I'm trying to say. :P

expertfootball11 6 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

Probably it's psychological at this point. Since Juve won nonstop since 2013 people progressively lost interest in Serie A, seeing as well that the Milans are gone. Maybe Ronaldo will put life back it it, but I want him to stay :(

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@expertfootball11 Should have given him what he asked for then. 8) But joking aside, if he leave, it seem to me like its Perez fault because he really give that vibe that he is looking for the next great galacticos. :(

_Pelle_ 6 years ago
Paris Saint-Germain 156 6885

Sidenote...I would love to see Messi move too

quikzyyy 6 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

should be done within 2 days

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

Its been made official now it seem. Incredible move, propably one of the biggest in recent years, above Neymar to PSG or Pogba to United for sure. Still can't believe it. :O

Emobot7 6 years ago Edited
538 11432

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/12961/11432185/real-madrid-and-juventus-agree-105m-cristiano-ronaldo-deal

REAL MADRID STATEMENT

"Real Madrid CF communicates that, in response to the will and request expressed by the player Cristiano Ronaldo, he has agreed to transfer to Juventus FC.

“Today, Real Madrid wants to express its gratitude to a player who has proved to be the best in the world and who has marked one of the brightest times in the history of our club and world football.

“Beyond the conquered titles, the trophies achieved and the triumphs achieved in the playing fields during these 9 years, Cristiano Ronaldo has been an example of dedication, work, responsibility, talent and improvement.

“He has also become the top scorer in the history of Real Madrid with 451 goals in 438 games. In total 16 titles, including 4 European Cups, 3 of them consecutive and 4 in the last 5 seasons. On an individual basis, with the Real Madrid jersey he has won 4 Gold Balls, 2 The Best, and 3 Gold Boots, among many other awards.

“For Real Madrid Cristiano Ronaldo will always be one of his great symbols and a unique reference for the next generations.”

• History
tuan_jinn 6 years ago

I dont believe this :(.

The statement is truly what he deserved.

It still feels like it's a bit bitter ended :(. But well...

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@tuan I feel you mate, never expected that before this summer to be fair, crazy isn't it? :(

tuan_jinn 6 years ago

The Nivea's ad in the Netherlands (and proabbly everywhere) which Real's top stars star in, already excludes Ronaldo recently... so I kinda felt that coming, it's just fast

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@tuan Yeah, I get you, the time between the rumours of him leaving to Juve and then this announcement, it was just too fast. :(

tuan_jinn 6 years ago

:( now the rumor is true :( I still feel shocked :(

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@tuan The quicker I'll see Ronaldo into a Juve jersey, the quicker I'll be able to register that as the truth...

_Pelle_ 6 years ago
Paris Saint-Germain 156 6885

After 24h Juve sold more than 500.000 Ronaldo shirts and got money equal to half the transfer fee. LoL, he probably will do well in Serie A but you can't argue against his "market-value"

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@Pelle No suprise about those number, in fact, I'm expecting to see it rise by a lot more in the near future. :)

Tomson 6 years ago
Bayern Munich 0 10

In Juve lrdy so bet on his goals on stox 100% he will play good!