Wolfie 9 years ago
Inter, Germany 94 1844

Il Fenomeno

Lodatz 9 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 150 4992

One of the greatest ever. The perfect striker. <3

Marcus2011 9 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

Ronaldo was a big guy and have such a speed with flair on the ball with so many tricks up his sleeves was just amazing . This guy was revolution of football to me . Anyone who ever played good during the match was jokingly labeled "Ronaldo ".

I guess it is down to preference . To me Ronaldo De lima was a bigger player than Messi and Ronaldo . Complete footballer was that guy .

AlexBatak 9 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

Jokes aside, Brazil had the best footballers ever at that period of time. My favorite Brazilian players which I rate them even higher than Messi and C.Ronaldo are:

Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Zico, Romario, Rivaldo. Good old days when Brazil were actually the best in the world.

chelsea8 9 years ago
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

ronaldo best player ever!

tuan_jinn 9 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

His dribbling skill was MADNESS! And despite looked a bit chubby, his speed was like lightning ... What a legend

AlexBatak 9 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

I still remember this as if it was yesterday..

He was loved by everyone which tells you how good he was all in all.

Wolfie 9 years ago
Inter, Germany 94 1844

^ Why did you have to post that!!

AlexBatak 9 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

Erm, sorry. I just can't think of something else when talking about Ronaldo.. He is a legend and will always be.

DarthFooty 8 years ago
Queens Park Rangers, United States 36 1099

Of course there will always be opinions and those who like to compare today's game with yesterday's, but for me Ronaldo was one of the best ever. My favorite player of all time is Ronaldinho for so many reasons but I recognize talent when I see it.

Today, Messi is the best and perhaps might end up the best ever. CR7 is amazing and has accomplished so much in his career but personally his personality and how he plays so much for himself (My opinion), this is why I don't rate him in higher regard.

I have been very lucky to watch some of the games greatest. It is so hard to truly say there is an overall number one. The debate will last forever and it is fun to listen and talk about it.