Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Ronaldo vs Bale : who will score more this season ?
tiki_taka 6 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

If both don’t get injured, Bale without hesitation.

Waiting for your responses guys.

Comments
Marcus2011 6 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

Obviously Ronaldo. It is automatic.

Messi and Neymar. Who will score more this season?

tuan_jinn 6 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Bale for me, because of his support in Real, and if he is not injury.

With the same Support, then Ronaldo would be miles ahead.

Dynastian98 6 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Ronaldo will score more than Bale
Messi will score more than Neymar

I'm probably going to be wrong on both accounts lol

the_bald_genius 6 years ago
10 1583

bale, serie a is not la liga and juventus is no real madrid, simple as.

SunFlash 6 years ago
USA 19 3260

Bale doesn't really score a ton to begin with. That said, it will be interesting to see how Ronaldo does in a different system after being with Real for nearly a decade.

Real was built literally for Ronaldo. Juve are catering to him now, but they still have pre-Ronaldo players and whatnot. It will be interesting to see what happens. That being said, I'd be floored if the answer to this question wasn't Ronaldo.

Dynastian98 6 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

@SunFlash

Some people have certain agendas they want to push, even if it means defying logic.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

Er, actually think it could be pretty even depending on a couple of thing, for example, if Bale become the key goalscoring figure for Real in Ronaldo's absence, then yes, maybe he take advantage of Ronaldo having to adapt to outscore him. Don't forget that when Higuain switched between Napoli to Juventus, the amount of goal he scored in a single season heavily decreased, the reason for that is that in Juventus, the main striker responsability doesn't only focus on goalscoring. Ronaldo don't even need to score that many goal to be a success in Serie A, he must just do his best to help his team win.

Dynastian98 6 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Ronaldo don't even need to score that many goal to be a success in Serie A, he must just do his best to help his team win.

The whole point of purchasing Ronaldo is to have an out-and-out goalscorer on the team who doesn't shy away from big moments. That's why Higuain was shipped out - because you don't need a second goalscorer when Ronaldo is on the team.

If Ronaldo isn't getting goalscoring opportunities, then Allegri will tinker with the squad because that's the reason they have him on the team in the first place.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@Dynastian Well, pherhap, but in my opinion, they will focus on getting Ronaldo to do that especially in the Champion League. I think thats where they will focus his use. They really don't need him to score that many goal in the Serie A. I do expect him to be prolific in the CL.

tiki_taka 6 years ago Edited

Well Bale won’t shoot PKs, he will still score more. Madrid is an assisting machine and Bale has enough accuracy. I would go for 25 goals, 20 without PKs. AT LEAST.

Ronaldo will struggle, not because Italy is harder it’s not, it’s a league where Higuain or Icardi reached 30 goals with squads not reputated for being assisting machines...
He will struggle because of the style of Juve, just like the style of Chelsea doesn’t let 9s get much goals but many players can figure on the scoresheet.

The example Costa, who had less opportunities while having same goal per chance ratio and ultimately less goals with Chelsea. Some clubs are harder for individual stats. The Hazard of Juve is Dybala and it makes these teams more versatile but oblige 9s to share duties... at Atleti it’s Griezmann and at Barca it’s Messi for Suarez...

If there is someone who should break the charts, it would be Aguero, the league is the less defensive one, he hasn’t already 5 goals in 2 games. But I think he won’t get there because he has always injury problems, straight reds or inconsistency over the season.
Kane has a harder task, but he also is in a league with a lot of spaces and some players to feed him, I’m expecting him to be there, Salah is also in perfect conditions...
In big games, CR will be there for 50% of them, but in a league basis, he needed many chances to convert one, what he won’t have at Juve.

Bale will enjoy this season, he has finally the keys of the house.

Marcus, what an idiotic comment, nothing is automatic in football, except players cars...

This thread is made to be revived at the end of the season, since it’s about predictions...

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Well Bale won’t shoot PKs, he will still score more. Madrid is an assisting machine and Bale has enough accuracy. I would go for 25 goals, 20 without PKs.

Ronaldo will struggle, not because Italy is harder it’s not, it’s a league where Higuain or Icardi reached 30 goals with squads not reputated for being assisting machines...

If there is someone who should break the charts, it would be Aguero, the league is the less defensive one, he hasn’t already 5 goals in 2 games. But I think he won’t get there because he has always injury problems.

In big games, CR will be there for 50% of them, but in a league basis, he needed many chances to convert one, what he won’t have at Juve.

Marcus, what an idiotic comment, nothing is automatic in football, except players cars...

Well Bale won’t shoot PKs, he will still score more. Madrid is an assisting machine and Bale has enough accuracy. I would go for 25 goals, 20 without PKs.

He will struggle because of the style of Juve, just like the style of Chelsea doesn’t let 9s get much goals but many players can figure on the scoresheet.

The example Costa, who had less opportunities while having same goal per chance ratio and ultimately less goals with Chelsea. Some clubs are harder for individual stats. The Hazard of Juve is Dybala and it makes these teams more versatile but oblige 9s to share duties... at Atleti it’s Griezmann and at Barca it’s Messi for Suarez...

If there is someone who should break the charts, it would be Aguero, the league is the less defensive one, he hasn’t already 5 goals in 2 games. But I think he won’t get there because he has always injury problems.

Well Bale won’t shoot PKs, he will still score more. Madrid is an assisting machine and Bale has enough accuracy. I would go for 25 goals, 20 without PKs. AT LEAST.

tiki_taka 6 years ago

@dynast Defying logic ? Nope more like defying fanboys since my prediction looks like an infraction.

Bale was on the left, he was one of CR feeders, now he will have more chances for him this season. Will shoot FKs and will certainly play all games. Bale is a great player people tend to forget, and Madrid help is Huge comparing to Juve... let’s see if it’s defying logic or a prediction based on 2 teams and players sizing.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

the league is the less defensive one

PL? The less defensive league? :U

Marcus2011 6 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

@emo

Careful with your words, because it may lead to another thread of EPL vs La Liga when this is another Messi vs Ronaldo thread.

@tiki

Nothing automatic except their cars? I highly disagree. For example, John Terry getting pu8sy is always automatic. Red card and Joe Barton were automatic. Wilshere and injury set on auto recycle. Busquetes and diving set on automatic. I can go on

Automatic was an sarcastic magnified expression that Ronaldo is still better goalscorer than Bale and he will end up overscoring Bale. He is only striker in Juve and someone has to do the job of scoring. Also please source where do you get information Ronaldo has low conversation rate? Nonetheless, perhaps you are right that Juventus style doesn't allow their 9s to score hence Higuain hasn't impressed, although I was still shocked that they paid him that much and he was leagues top scorer but this is Ronaldo we are talking about here..

Also, how dare you to defend Morata ( implied i am sure) by blaming our style? Drogba or Anelka had no problem with our style nor did Diego Costa, so Morata and you can go complain else where.

I am not going to tolerate such a reckless comment from you. As you call it idiotic comment, which is automatic when it comes to you

tiki_taka 6 years ago Edited

I actually believe it, if Costa was at Tottenham or City or even Arsenal, his goal stats would be higher...
And I don’t defend Morata, he has never been on my books...
AND considering how last Cr goals were scored, if he doesn’t get clear assists, things would get complicated. Last year in la liga he Gorbatchev the weakest goal conversion of the scorers but it was an exception. Let’s not forget we are talking about aging Ronaldo.

• History

I actually believe it, if Costa was at Tottenham or City or even Arsenal, his goal stats would be higher...
And I don’t defend Morata, he has never been on my books...

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@Marcus I thought this was a Bale vs Ronaldo thread. :P

10 1583

no this is ronaldo fanclub vs bale fanclub lol

tuan_jinn 6 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Bale has a fan club?

10 1583

@tuan probably the size of a classroom, I am not madridista tho :P

Emobot7 6 years ago Edited
538 11432

@tuan @baldgenius Thats rough guys, don't you think at least a bunch of british fan love Bale? British fans that doesn't support United mostly.

• History

@tuan @baldgenius Thats rough guys, don't you think at least a bunch of british fan love Bale? British fan that doesn't support United mostly.

amir_keal 6 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

I'm guessing R7 will score around 30 goals, the question is more on Bale. In some smaller games he has stepped up like crazy, but I still remember him being booed a lot last season. He played pretty bad once against Levante but was booed at Betis were he played better. Turned up towards the end of the season and got 16 goals, but Morata who also misses a lot got around the same 2 seasons ago with less gametime I believe. Whilst it may have been a team thing, It's a hard for me to think he will suddenly bag 30 or more goals a season.

I'm going with R7, but I could be very wrong.