Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Roy Hodgson set for England
Jimskeleton 12 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 7 728

News in that WBA are allowing talks to go ahead between Hodgson and the English FA.

I myself have heard that Harry isn't in the running anymore and that Hodgson will be appointed as the England manager.

Comments
MischaCollins 12 years ago
Manchester City, Japan 4 138

let's hope he doesn't do the same to England with what he did to liverpool....

kenkichiotaka 12 years ago
Manchester United, Japan 47 1894

Ha ha ha,is this a good idea?

udikman 12 years ago
Chelsea, Indonesia 21 323

Probably this isnt the best choice

expertfootball11 12 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

Maybe they should have talk with Pardew ...

ChelseaRox10 12 years ago
Chelsea, England U19 142 979

I WANT HESKEY AS ARE MANAGER

Jimskeleton 12 years ago

It's now official that Hodgson is the England manager. Any opinions? 

As a Spurs fan with the way harry has been managing us recently I'm not sure if I'm glad he is staying or not now, I think the FA have taken the cheap approach by going for someone like Hodgson, although he is a good manager he is getting on and maybe they would have been better trying to try get someone like Pardew away from Newcastle.

Although having said that I'm not really sure it matters to much who manages us as the team plays rubbish whoever is in charge.

Megatron 12 years ago
0 15

@Jim Harry is a quality manager. Keep the faith with him. I do agree with the cheap approach thing, like you said, and I'm not to keen on Hodgson managing the England Squad, but besides him & Harry, who else really is there? Padrew? Maybe,  but he has priorities with Newcastle and is doing miracles with them. So yeah, England now has a decent manager to say the least, lets hope he does a good job.

naman93 12 years ago
Real Madrid 82 859

its a great news coz i have a soft corner for spurs  and with redknapp still there they will be stronger

Jimskeleton 12 years ago

To be honest I'm just glad we have finally gone with an English manager, have never agreed with the whole hiring foreigners for national jobs.