Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Samir Nasri joins West Ham
Eden17Hazard17 5 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

He has worked well with Pellegrini in the past so this could be a really good move for the Hammers.

Comments
SunFlash 5 years ago
USA 19 3260

West Ham sign a ton of big names and they never seem to work out. Not going to hold my breath.

quikzyyy 5 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

next whu signing: Kompany?

Emobot7 5 years ago
538 11426

@Eden17 Meh, I will keep my hope low for this one. Nasri is not one of favorite player and there is a reason for that. I mean, he was pretty poor at Sevilla, wasn't spectacular at Antalyaspor and got banned for doping and his contract was terminated rather easily back then. He add to their debt and nothing more. He won't be better than anyone they already have imho but who know, he might suprise and prove me wrong. Considering he is 31 now though, I don't see him performing better today than his did in the last few years.

@quikzyyy This is gonna become the classic career path for footballer in England:

Go to Arsenal when you are young, get buyed by City when you are in your prime, get sold to West Ham when you're past your best. :P

the_bald_genius 5 years ago
10 1583

wenger's betrayer along with adebayor.

Golefty 5 years ago
Toronto FC 27 1016

The whole doping thing is really blown out of proportion and i kind feel bad for the guy, was a IV drip with micronutrients, your allowed to use 50mil in like a 6 hour window and he shot himself up with 500 in 3 hours or something else , it was far too much, he allowed himself to be photographed doing it so he obviously didnt think it was a huge deal,

Ledley 5 years ago
Celtic, Australia 46 1310

I am still confused as to how Nasri still appears as 21 years old, even 10 years later.

quikzyyy 5 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

this is why
enter image description here

Eden17Hazard17 5 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

Well he certainly delivered today.