Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Sarriball
Eden17Hazard17 6 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

So Sarri to Chelsea is looking closer by the day.

Can any Napoli or Serie A fans tells us a bit about Sarri's style of play, and the type of manager he is.

From the highlights, Napoli look lethal on attack but highlights don't tell the whole story. And what about his transfers, and touchline antics?

enter image description here

Comments
Croatian 6 years ago
Bayern Munich, Croatia 23 1323

His Napoli could strike in any situation, you give them ball, they will use their fantastic build-up or share balls to the wings, and if you have posession they will constantly press you and strike with counters. They play extremely entertaining football but that also means their defence could be shaky.

From what I've seen, these are things that are mandatory in his system:

• Ball-playing centerback, it was Koulibaly in Napoli, in Chelsea it could maybe be Christensen?
  • All-round fullbacks. He won't work with fullbacks who can't defend. I think Alonso and Azpilicueta could be starters.
  • All midfielders must be good passers, able to work in build-up, I think you will need another CM, Kante is guaranteed, I doubt Bakayoko will start, and Fabregas might have chance in more offensive Jorginho role. I think B2B midfielder (Allan) would fit in the most, he was one of most important players in Napoli, able to carry the ball but also do a lot of defensive work.
  • Forward line doesn't actually require someone like Mertens, fast and good dribbler, but rather someone who can drop down but also be there to finish. Morata would fill in that role IMO very well. And crossing from fullbacks would benefit both him and system. Hazard can do exact playmaking-winger role like Insigne, no doubt, and on other wing you have Pedro and Willian, which are bit different than Callejon, hardworking winger with good positioning and ability to get into box.
  • High press would work in Chelsea IMO.

His training methods are very modern from what I've heard, he'll especially work with passing in trainings. He lost title in Napoli because his players were too tired towards end, and you can't do that with Juventus breathing down your neck. He had alright players on bench though, Chelsea probably has better bench but he clearly has favorites and don't expect much rotation. Don't expect Hudson-Odoi or someone else making breakthrough, either.

BlueBlueBlue 6 years ago
Chelsea, Serbia 0 38

Best coach in whole world like Gvardiola, attacking football and uses drones in practice to see better positions I saw Napoli fans come to Chelsea forum they see Sarri as master commander and will support Chelsae now too.

Best transfer window for Roman era and most important transfer in last 10 years all for our future way of playing so no more luxury bus park.

This means Hazard will stay and maybe we sign Higuain or maybe Icardi, our young players are best in whole country and loan army is ready to take over too so good times are coming, one step beyond KTBFFH

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11429

@Blue Chill man, if its happen then all good, but all that Chelsea patriotism and positivism is making me scared right now. :P

@Croatian Really good analysis, its also make a lots of sense.

quikzyyy 6 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

I wonder if there's any dress code in EPL for managers, or he can still take a cigarette?

Chelsea FC 157 4232

@Croatian, Thanks for that :)

@quikzyyy, I heard smoking on the sidelines is banned in the EPL, so I guess he'll have to smoke elsewhere.

Emobot7 6 years ago Edited
538 11429

@Eden17 I bet you Sarri will dissapear from time to time in the middle of games to go smoke outside the stadium. ;P

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@Eden17 I bet you Sarri will dissapear from time to time to go smoke outside the stadium. ;P

tuan_jinn 6 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

He might as well vape or use iQos, that wont be banned :D/ I think.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11429

@tuan Clearly, the talk of someone with experience. ;P

BlueBlueBlue 6 years ago
Chelsea, Serbia 0 38

Sarri Sarri he's having a party
5 packs of cigarettes and Icardi
KTBFFH

the_bald_genius 6 years ago Edited
10 1583

look at the bright side, no more parking accussation :p

• History

look at the bright side, no more parking accussation

Chelsea FC 157 4232

At the Huddersfield game on the opening weekend, the smoking ban meant that he had to resort to chewing cigarettes...

enter image description here

Then at the Arsenal game he was seen holding a packet...enter image description here

And after the game when asked about our poor 15 minutes before halftime, he said that it would have been better to have a smoke ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

tuan_jinn 6 years ago Edited

Haha :D for the rest it was better to smoke :D:D:D that's true and funny.

Btw, any smoker here?

• History

Haha :D

amir_keal 6 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

he had to resort to chewing cigarettes...

Wow, just wow.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11429

Btw, any smoker here?

@tuan No, you hippie. :P But joking aside, I doubt there is that many user who smoke on FR, I mean, there propably are a few but I just can't imagine a lot of our user being that kind of person considering their background.

tuan_jinn 6 years ago

Im a tough guy, life is tough. You do see all bad ass on TV smoke, don't you?

Cant help it bro.