Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Scary Chelsea Midfielders
SarriBall 6 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 8 218

Kante - Jorginho - Kovacic

I'm so looking forward to see them play together, just wow. great defensive, offensive & creative players. Now that we signed Kepa too I'm very optimistic that Sarri won't take too long to get results. We just need a good finisher and we are ready.

Comments
Eden17Hazard17 6 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

Really hope there is an option to buy on the Kovacic deal, because the last thing you want is him to start, and hinder the progress of Barkley/RLC, only to return to Madrid next year.

SarriBall 6 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 8 218

It's the player to decide, if he likes it at Chelsea he will stay and he doesn't seem happy with how RM treated him. I could be wrong but it's just a hopeful thought. Some sources says the deal includes an option to buy.

Chelsea FC 157 4232

The quality in midfield is there. Once they all click into the system it should be terrifying.

SarriBall 6 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 8 218

Exactly! and I see how these 3 can click together so fast, they play almost alike.

amir_keal 6 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

Chelsea's mid will be strong this season, but I'd try to wrap up a ST and a CB. I don't think it will happen, but I think it should if they want to do wonders this year.

tiki_taka 6 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

You guys forgot bakayoko, poor first season but j’en always bounce back in his second. Got a serious injury and hard adaptation but I don’t rule him out because he got a big potential.

SergioSR4 6 years ago
Real Madrid, Spain 2 719

What about fabregas?

the_bald_genius 6 years ago
10 1583

Fabregas can be pep's assistant if he thinks his time is over.

the_bald_genius 6 years ago
10 1583

Bakayoko can redeem himself with midtable teams just like loftus cheek

Chelsea FC 157 4232

Bakayoko will probably be off to Milan on loan, and hopefully, he plays well enough for them to trigger the option-to-buy.

SarriBall 6 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 8 218

Bakayoko makes way so much errors I'm tired of him honestly. I hope Milan takes him. As for Fabregas he is great as always but can't play 90 mins, and can't track back much but I love him. As for Barkley he is showing great work and will get some minutes too. but these 3 are obvious will be the starters in big games.

legends16 6 years ago
Chelsea, England 39 783

Agree we just need a good finisher. much as I think Morata deserves another chance, we cannot rely on him. Lewandowski said he wanted a change at the beginning of the transfer window, I would have liked to have seen us pursue him.

Also I hope there isn't an option to buy with Baka. I want him to have a good season at A.C. Milan then return and fight for his place.

Chelsea FC 157 4232

Signing Fekir to play that Mertens role would be ideal.

quikzyyy 6 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

creative players.

what

SarriBall 6 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 8 218

No, Bakayoko would fit Mourinho's style 100% but defo not in a fast paced attacking style. He gives away position easily.

JaapStam 6 years ago
Manchester United, Australia 2 268

You have good defensive midfielders but still Chelsea rely too much on Hazard for their form + results imo.

tiki_taka 6 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Well he was a beast at Monaco but really poor at Chelsea.

Dynastian98 6 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

You guys are overreacting... Kovacic is a good box-to-box midfielder, but far from world-class. There is a reason he rarely got playing time when Luka, Kroos, Isco, and Casemiro were all healthy.

SarriBall 6 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 8 218

Glad RM didn't see his talent then :D looking forward to see him play under our shirt.

SunFlash 6 years ago
USA 19 3260

There no is option to buy in the Kovacic deal. That got confirmed a little bit ago.