Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Shame on you barca..
This comment is disliked by many users (show)
Neymar777 12 years ago
Real Madrid, Iraq 1 20

Alright i know Real Madrid got out of the CL by penalties... but lets talk about barca who lost against chelsea.. it was funny and terrible... and im gonna tell you guys why barca is defenitly overrated

1. chelsea was playing with 10 man after the beginning in the 2nd half
  2. messi penalty miss
  3. barca had way too much chances but they miss
  4. barca always dives and cries that takes time of the match...
  5. fernando torres who couldnt even score for like 2 months or some sh*t and he just came in PASSED OUT valdes and there you go he scored

but whatever... barca is shittt anyways and we are winning la liga anyways

iHala Madrid!!

Comments
devilz 12 years ago
Manchester United, England 47 670

barca have just had a bad season, every team has one...oh dear trolls like you who are wrong do make me giggle

This comment is disliked by many users (show)
Neymar777 12 years ago
Real Madrid, Iraq 1 20

@devilz , who said i was a troll?? i just gave MY opinion.. idgaf what people think about it you can commment if you want but dont be negative mate...

Nico10 12 years ago
Barcelona, Moldova 38 290

As I said Before, Neymar777 or Cr7skills whoever you are... keep your opinion for yourself. You already got banned for your arrogance and your rude behavior so please leave this site. You're a hater and a troll why do you think we need your thoughts? 

P.S. About Barcelona - Chelsea, it was a good match, Barça got kicked out and that's all. Barça fans accepted the defeat, why could you post this list made with bad intentions?

raimondo90 12 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

Are u dumb? Have u not seen Barcelona dominate Europe for the past 4 years? Every team will eventually lose some. Players start getting tired of playing at 100% every match. Madrid hasn't even come close to the success Barca had these past years.

Jimskeleton 12 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 7 728

Fuck Barca, why don't you talk about your bum boy ronaldo, who after 25 consecutive scored penalties bottled it when it really mattered, why don't you talk about that CR7SKILLZ!!!!

Gojira 12 years ago
Arsenal, Germany 12 122

Criticizing your rival is one thing but hating is disrespectful. Of course trolls like you don't know what respect is. 

MischaCollins 12 years ago
Manchester City, Japan 4 138

mfw real madrid troll complains about barcelona players diving and crying LOL!

bluezz 12 years ago
Chelsea 14 724
FootyRoomy 12 years ago
Barcelona, Spain 0 4

@nico10 nice pics , that show both are good guy , and pep have a brave heart

ramaboy10 12 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463
ramaboy10 12 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

*sorry about that i tried to post pic but i must have done it wrong!