Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Shaqiri
Emobot7 5 years ago
538 11432

Guess what they said about him being every penny was true after all. Thought on the Liverpool vs United game?

Comments
iHEARTfootball 5 years ago
Manchester United 38 1000

Shaqiri, once again, destroying us since his days in Basel. Why didn't we go for him when he was younger? His name was all over the goddamn transfer wishlist, back then on our club website, and we did nothing about it. This game had footprints all over the place pf him proving his worth.

Very frustrating to witness, yet another shoddy performance from us. Although it was an Anfield, which was understandably a tough atmosphere, I felt as though there was no coordination between anyone in our lineup. The only one who I felt deserves some credit was Lingard, who tried to make space and deservedly scored, despite it being a lucky one.

It also seems like we've traded places with Liverpool. They're playing like a unit now, and they play attractive football. On the other hand, we're so low to the point that the terms 'winning' and 'losing' both mean the same thing. There's no excitement anymore, and I want Mourinho to start packing up his bags. Can't take it anymore.

tuan_jinn 5 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

I have always liked the guy and his work ethic :( :(

He was excellent and Liverpool was A LOOOOOT smarter than us to get him :(

netsten 5 years ago
Chelsea, Belgium 44 992

Always liked him when he was at Basel, good player, hard worker, and fair play guy, I didn't really followed him at Bayern and stoke, but considering Liverpool had him for only 15mil, and seeing him playing so good, I'm really jealous.

DarthFooty 5 years ago
Queens Park Rangers, United States 36 1099

Both goals got deflected but that is not to take away from the effort at all. He is a baller for sure.

Emobot7 5 years ago
538 11432

@darthfooty, Yeah, thats also something that marked me. He got a bit lucky for sure and so did Liverpool but still, he did well.

the_bald_genius 5 years ago
10 1583

lol, this guy was all over the place since fifa manager still exist

srk_rox 5 years ago
Liverpool 5 542

Before joining Liverpool, people around me kept talking about Shaqiri all the time. I was fascinated by their words as well.
I used to think the scouts might find some red flag in him, that is why no top club wants to have him around.

Even though, he plays not more than 60 minutes, he has had a good start with Liverpool. I guess he gets weary and bored in short time. Klopp sees him day in and day out in training. I Hope I am wrong though.

A stronger bench is all we need. I am happy that he is okay being rotated and substituted. On the whole, he needs to prove himself of being an achiever in a big club like Liverpool. Because, he carries that negative image of being a lazy guy

tuan_jinn 5 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Really? I never thought of him as lazy, nor from people i know.

I thought of him as a bit muscle and his play could be smarter. But he is going in the right direction.

srk_rox 5 years ago
Liverpool 5 542

Regarding laziness, I am not sure though. It Could be his pressing or defensive contribution which made me call lazy.. I don't know.

When Ox is back the next season, Shaq is going to fall behind him as well. We love Ox.
Shaq likes coming as a super-sub and change the game.
It looks like he is happy to settle for the sub role.