Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Share your 2016 Predictions!
Amerr30 8 years ago
Real Madrid, Bosnia-Herzegovina 56 616

With Euro 2016 kicking off in less than 11 hours, I thought it'd be a good time to share, if willing, your predictions for the FootyRoom predictor.

enter image description here

Comments
Amerr30 8 years ago

Or not.

Arsenal_infinite 8 years ago Edited
Arsenal, England 3 27

Forgot to screenshot the Portugal vs Iceland game I predicted that 1-1.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Amerr30 8 years ago Edited

You really think Belgium will be able to score against the Italian defense? I really doubt that.

Italy is a very organized and always, always one of the strongest side in the World defensively. When they know they're playing against top quality team, and take their opponents seriously - they are almost impossible to break down. A lot of people talk here about Atletico's defensive master-class, but Italy will always be the true masters of that.

Their problem is playing against weaker sides, and motivating them. That's why Italy won't get far, and this is one of their weakest side attacking wise I've ever seen. However, their defense will be on point.

They'll play out to a 0-0 draw.

• History

You really think Belgium will be able to score against the Italian defense? I really doubt that.

Italy is a very organized and always, always one of the strongest side in the World defensively. When they know they're playing against top quality team, and take their opponents seriously - they are almost impossible to break down. A lot of people talk here about Atletico's defensive master-class, but Italy will always be true masters of that.

Their problem is playing against weaker sides, and motivating them. That's why Italy won't get far, and this is one of their weakest side attacking wise I've ever seen. However, their defense will be on point.

They'll play out to a 0-0 draw.

JuanMata10 8 years ago
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

SunFlash 8 years ago
USA 19 3260

Looking at you guys, I think I went way out there...I may or may not have some 5-0s.

saatvik10 8 years ago
Manchester United, India 27 540

Here are mine!!

Arsenal_infinite 8 years ago
Arsenal, England 3 27

@amer, yeh I believe Belgium will score vs Italy. Italy's defence hasn't been good since the 2010s. Most their defenders are old and slow and Buffon is creeping up to his 40s. Belgium have young and energetic attackers like hazard, de bruyne, lukaku and I believe they'll expose Italy on a few occasions.

quikzyyy 8 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Despite Buffon's age I don't think he is weak point..

Amerr30 8 years ago Edited

@Arsenal: You don't think Italy's defense hasn't been good? Sure, they don't have Maldini anymore but come on.. Chiellini, Barzagli, Bonucci, De Sciglio, Ogbonna, and Darmian. Pick any of those four, and you have a rock solid defense. As far as defense is concerned, experience is preferred to young and energetic. Buffon is not as good as he used to be, but he's still one of the best goalkeepers in the World.

Not to mention, they are protected by De Rossi.

Find me a team, club or NT, that has a better defensive setup.

I'm not going to make fun since you're obviously new here, but that was a ridiculous comment.

• History

Arsenal: You don't think Italy's defense hasn't been good? Sure, they don't have Maldini anymore but come on.. Chiellini, Barzagli, Bonucci, De Sciglio, Ogbonna, and Darmian. Pick any of those four, and you have a rock solid defense. As far as defense is concerned, experience is preferred to young and energetic. Buffon is not as good as he used to be, but he's still one of the best goalkeepers in the World.

I'm not going to make fun considering you're new here, but that was a ridiculous comment.

Arsenal: You don't think Italy's defense hasn't been good? Sure, they don't have Maldini anymore but come on.. Chiellini, Barzagli, Bonucci, De Sciglio, Ogbonna, and Darmian. Pick any of those four, and you have a rock solid defense. As far as defense is concerned, experience is preferred to young and energetic. Buffon is not as good as he used to be, but he's still one of the best goalkeepers in the World.

Find me a team, club or NT, that has a better defensive setup.

I'm not going to make fun considering you're new here, but that was a ridiculous comment.

Arsenal_infinite 8 years ago Edited
Arsenal, England 3 27

@amer just because most of their defenders play in top clubs in Europe doesn't make them a good team. Italy were a joke in the past 2 world cups and Spain dismantled them with ease in Euro 2012 final.!

• History

@amer just because most of their fefenders play in top clubs in Europe doesn't make them a good team. Italy were a joke in the past 2 world cups and Spain dismantled them with ease in Euro 2012 final.!

Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11432

@Arsenal_Infinite You should not forget that before they got beat, Italy took on a Germany side that was favorite and defeated them 2-1. They might lack consistence but if they manage to find their form, they could be quite hard to crack for Belgium.

JuanMata10 8 years ago Edited
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

Italy's recent games.. 13 Nov 2015: Belgium 3 - 1 Italy. 29 Mar 2016: Germany 4 - 1 Italy. They've even conceded two against Romania, even if it's only friendlies. I predict a 1-1 draw, but it wouldn't surprise me if Italy conceded 2 or more goals.

• History

Italy's recent games.. 13 Nov 2015: Belgium 3 - 1 Italy. Germany 4 - 1 Italy. They've even conceded two against Romania. I predict a 1-1 draw, but it wouldn't surprise me if Italy conceded 2 or more goals.

Italy's recent games.. 13 Nov 2015: Belgium 3 - 1 Italy. 29 Mar 2016: Germany 4 - 1 Italy. They've even conceded two against Romania. I predict a 1-1 draw, but it wouldn't surprise me if Italy conceded 2 or more goals.

Amerr30 8 years ago

Christ, I'm talking to kids here.

Anyway, what a start I'm having.

1 out of 1 in predictions. Says I'm ranked number one. :D

JuanMata10 8 years ago
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

News flash: you're not always right.

Argjentt 8 years ago
Real Madrid, Kosovo 1 274

France 2-0 Rumania!

Amerr30 8 years ago

JuanMata: we'll see.

Amerr30 8 years ago

If Wales - Slovakia ends like this, I'll have 60 points after 3 games.

handikodamar 8 years ago
Barcelona, Indonesia 0 8

Talk 'bout England vs Russia,
whether the English will play as well as during qualifying and friendlies?

quikzyyy 8 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Nope, I think England is going to choke