Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Someone did great prediction last night !!
cjmling 5 years ago
Barcelona, Brazil 2 27

1 single match and now on 2nd rank .. wow !

aaa

Comments
ForeverBayern 5 years ago
Bayern Munich, Germany 44 593

enter image description here

I got Juve vs United correct :D

cjmling 5 years ago
Barcelona, Brazil 2 27

oh nice, predicting against the odds like this. You bet 100 and won 1099, that person might had went ALL IN to win 9000 points.

tawqir 5 years ago
Arsenal, Jamaica 4 548

How did you even use this shit predictor ? I don't even understand how to use it

Emobot7 5 years ago
538 11426

@tawqir Put your predicted score in the case between the two team playing, then when you're satisfied with your prediction, click on bet, you can then chose to lower or to raise you're bet (you have 1000 point at the start of each round), you can also cancel it if you lower it under 100 point. Once you're sure about everything, click on the confirm button which has appeared instead of the bet button and its done.

Also seriously, just because you don't get how something work, it doesn't mean its bad, please, try to be more understanding with it, it was hard work for FR to implement it.

tawqir 5 years ago
Arsenal, Jamaica 4 548

It's because it's shit before it was so simple just predict right score and get your points instead of this gambling type bullshit that makes no sense

_Pelle_ 5 years ago
Paris Saint-Germain 156 6871

lol I do agree that it is a bit confusing... It's taken me a while to get important parts without any tutorial :)