Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Spain's coach Del Bosque is not choosing Torres.
expertfootball11 12 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

First of all,he hasn't much game time.And of course,he sucks he's an epic fail. He is feeling bad at Chelsea.He needs to change club and maybe his form will go back.Feel free to write your comments.

BTW Pedro is Droped too,just look in the news.

Comments
Ihaveabbc 12 years ago
Liverpool, England 7 370

feeling sorry for him ... from a liverpool fan

WhatTheHell 12 years ago
Barcelona, Spain 15 591

Why would he choose Torres when he can choose Soldado, Llorente, and David Villa (I HOPE HE COMES BACK SOON)

ikoiko 12 years ago
Arsenal, Spain 53 853

If i'm not mistaken I think this will be Iker Muniain's senior debut! Love that kid... I feel bad for Torres because he was such a strong force in the past, why the sudden dip in form?

iF You can,can you tell me more about Iker Muniain.Video abou his skills ?

CR7skillz 12 years ago
Real Madrid, Iraq 22 329

raimondo90 12 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

Munianí scored the goal against lokomotive to go on thru to the next round in Europa league

Manshitty_are_shit 12 years ago
Manchester United, England 14 985

Villa might be out due to his fractured leg. Who will strike for Spain ? Anybody is better than Torres ATM. 

MessiDona 12 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 19 248

hmm this kid is good but not great for what spain needs, he is prob better then the torrest presently. This is exactly what torres needs, neglect and realization he needs to work harder and stop being lazy and the thrive to be great again.

CR7skillz 12 years ago
Real Madrid, Iraq 22 329

i was thinking of : Santi Cazorla from Malaga or Alvaro Negredo from Sevilla they are both in the spanish national team squad and they are good and fast strikers and they are BETTER than torres at the moment...

raimondo90 12 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

Fernando llorente from athletic Bilbao is beast. I'd see him being the lone striker for spain

ikoiko 12 years ago
Arsenal, Spain 53 853

@raimondo90, Agreed!
I wouldn't count Torres out of the Euro just yet, this is only a friendly against Venezuela.

WhatTheHell 12 years ago
Barcelona, Spain 15 591

@CR7skillz Santi Cazorla is a winger

I just heard about a young and nice defender: Monreal . Actually Spain will be good with younger players.

Just look Vs xavi !

![]()

ramaboy10 12 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

torress is good but slow

DavidDeGea 12 years ago
Manchester United, Spain 1 28

i should be striker !!

DavidDeGea 12 years ago
Manchester United, Spain 1 28

OLE!!