Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Sport TV pundits vs. coaches (Gary Neville)
tuan_jinn 6 years ago Edited
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

It's a silly but very relevant topic to talk about :D.

I saw Gary Neville's commenting and slamming Mourinho's tactic in recent games, as well as how Mou had to deliver in the next season after everything he had spent.

I love Gary, but lolz... you know... just a bit banter here

I was thinking..., comon, you are the least person to talk about delivering and tactic or reading game :D:D:D, everything is easier said than done.

After all brilliant analysis on TV, Gary's campaign in Spain was a total disaster. Completely clueless and lack of everything. :D So it's a bit weird now to listen to his analysis. :D RIGHT?

This is noway to say what he said was wrong, he made a lot of senses, and I agree with almost everything he said about Mou, about the lack of leadership in the back, how disorganize Manchester United was... but lolllz... And I understand he needs to make a living too, but may be something else in the mean time so we can forget about his Valencia's adventure. :D I have this feeling for all the current Dutch coaches too, it's funny.

I still like him though. What do you think? Pundit vs. Coach?

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

It's a silly but very relevant topic to talk about :D.

I saw Gary Neville's commenting and slamming Mourinho's tactic in recent games, as well as how Mou had to deliver in the next season after everything he had spent.

I love Gary, but lolz... you know... just a bit banter here

I was thinking..., comon, you are the least person to talk about delivering and tactic or reading game :D:D:D, everything is easier said than done.

After all brilliant analysis on TV, Gary's campaign in Spain was a total disaster. Completely clueless and lack of everything. :D So it's a bit weird now to listen to his analysis. :D RIGHT?

This is noway to say what he said was wrong, he made a lot of senses, and I agree with almost everything he said about Mou, about the lack of leadership in the back, how disorganize Manchester United was... but lolllz... And I understand he needs to make a living too, but may be something else in the mean time so we can forget about his Valencia's adventure. :D I have this feeling for all the current Dutch coaches too, it's funny.

I still like him though. What do you think? Pundit vs. Coach?

Comments
amir_keal 6 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

I think some people are misinterpreting this topic. Now, everyone has an opinion, and everyone is entited to believe that opinion or not. Now yes, Neville flopped at Valencia, but I don't believe that fully takes his creditbility as a pundit. Put it this way, we all look at the same game but have different viewpoints. Some people believe Messi is more important to a team than Ronaldo, and vice versa. Neville can say 'oh this person is not playing good'. Saying that is easy, making him play good is another story. Us passionate fans always bash a player, but the manager and the player tries their best. Another thing we have to remember, we have never been managers,so I don't believe that disregarding a terrible manager's opinion is right, again this is just my opinion, you can believe it or not.