Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Spurs best eleven February.
Ledley 5 years ago
Celtic, Australia 46 1310

The injury list is long. What do you think is their best Eleven?

Also, can Spurs overtake Man City? yes/no.

Comments
quikzyyy 5 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

no

Emobot7 5 years ago
538 11426

They could actually overtake them, after all, City has to play Arsenal (at home), Everton (away) and Chelsea (at home) in the space of 7 or 8 days, its gonna take a lots of focus and of rotation from them not to loss a single point from those games.

As for their best XI considering injury, I would go with this:
Goalkeeper: Lloris
Defender: Trippier, Sanchez, Alderweireld, Rose
Midfielder: Dier, Winks, Eriksen
Attacker: Llorente, Son, Mourra.

PS: If Son still injured from last game, I switch him with Lamela.

Eden17Hazard17 5 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

Idk why they didn't play Lloris is the cup against us. I thought he was still injured when I saw Gazzaniga come out.

Ledley 5 years ago

There have been calls from Spurs fans to drop Hugo Loris.

Ledley 5 years ago

Also Carabao.

Emobot7 5 years ago Edited
538 11426

Thats actually pretty interesting, sad cause he was still good in the world cup. To be fair, I think the fact he started the season being caught drunk driving was a bad start for him. As for performance, its been more inconsistent sadly. Still don't think Spurs has a replacement who is good enough right now.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Thats actually pretty interesting, sad cause he was still good in the world cup. To be fair, I think the fact he started the season being caught drunk driving was a bad start for him. As for performance, its been more inconsistent sadly. Still don't think Spurs as a replacement who is good enough right now.

amir_keal 5 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

Spurs can overtake City but I don't think they will. Everyone is thinking Spurs is in the top 4 fight and could drop down. Fact is they are closer to City/Liverpool than Arsenal/United/Chelsea. They'll be in top 4 again but they won't win the league.