Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Steven Gerrard New Rangers Boss?
Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

So, its seem pretty official, Steven Gerrad will be taking over Rangers as manager, he will have to face off against his former manager, Brendan Rodgers.

What do you guys think? Will he give Celtic a challenge? Compete for the title? Flop badly? Is it to soon for him to manage at such a level? I can tell that I'm excited to see how it work out at least. :D

Comments
raimondo90 6 years ago Edited
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

I had no idea he had retired as a player to be honest. Or is he a player manager?
I think he won't be able to do much at rangers mainly because Celtic is so far ahead of everyone there. Should have started at Liverpool youth teams.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

I had no idea he had retired as a player to be honest. Or is he a player manager?
I think he won't be able to do much at rangers mainly because Celtic is so far ahead of everyone there.

nandaYNWA 6 years ago
Liverpool, Australia 87 946

@rai

hes currently in charge of the liverpool U18s

i think this is a massive mistake, he has hardly any experience. neville 2.0

the_bald_genius 6 years ago
10 1583

I agree with the rest of you. gerrard should look at how zidane turn himself into one of the best coach. he spent lots of time with the castilla team.

Golazo111 6 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

Hopefully he can boost Rangers with his presence. He understands football a lot but not sure if Rangers can win vs Celtics.