Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Still got it! Zinedine ZIDANE
tiki_taka 11 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Comments
man_utd 11 years ago
Manchester United, South Korea 91 1444

He's the greatest player of all time. Like I've said countless times before, forget Pele and Maradona. They can't match up to Zidane.

mladen 11 years ago
Manchester United, Yugoslavia 253 2319

I agree with u man_utd +1

ironfist2010 11 years ago
Real Madrid, Egypt 69 907

Grande Zidane ♥

ramaboy10 11 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

:) Legend

baloisbeast 10 years ago
Manchester City, USA 4 13

Right on people always say Pele is the best, but the real charm in football is from this guy... Zidane, greatest to ever play the game

r9mello 10 years ago
Barcelona, Brazil 0 10

What are you people basing your opinions from? Eusebio was better than Zidane, just to name one player...

Dynastian98 10 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

@r9mello

And what may you be basing your opinions on? Obviously, no one on this forum has lived to see Eusebio play live, so our opinions are based on the magic we've seen Eusebio do in videos, and what we've seen Zidane do live.

Based on public opinion of not just fans, but pundits too, Zidane was the better player. Eusebio was legendary, but Zidane was even better.

tiki_taka 10 years ago Edited
Barcelona, France 367 9768

@R9mello
Eusebio is a legend, but there is no match with Zidane. Zidane scored 3 goals on his 2 World cup finals and probably the best goal ever of a CL final, he makes a decent player look strong just with his presence and his leading abilities are aweome.
I dont know what Eusebio career looks like, but im sure few players in History were able to do what Zidane did in modern Football.
This thread has one year old, why dont you try to comment the new ones ?

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@R9mello
Eusebio is a legend, but there is no match with Zidane. Zidane scored 3 goals on his 2 World cup finals and probably the best goal ever of a CL final, he makes a decent player look strong just with his presence and his leading abilities are aweome.
I dont know what Eusebio career looks like, but im sure few players in Hystory were able to do what Zidane did in modern Football.
This thread has one year old, why dont you try to comment the new ones ?

r9mello 10 years ago Edited
Barcelona, Brazil 0 10

# 1 - I wasn't aware that there were limitations as to age of posts that I chose to respond to...?

# 2 - If you can say that a player is the greatest ever and he no longer plays as a professional, then it would definitely have logical relevance as an argument to compare to another inactive footballer.

# 3 - Zidane is one of my favorite players ever, in terms of class and technical ability, however there are other players that have the same class and technical ability and who have also better stats... Zidane himself has admitted the best player he has ever played with is Ronaldo R9, and I'm pretty sure he is including himself when he says that.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

# 1 - I wasn't aware that there were limitations as to age of posts that I chose to respond to...?

# 2 - If you can say that a player is the greatest ever and he no longer plays as a professional, then it would definitely have a logical relation as an argument to compare to another inactive footballer.

# 3 - Zidane is one of my favorite players ever, in terms of class and technical ability, however there are other players that have the same class and technical ability and who have also better stats... Zidane himself has admitted the best player he has ever played with is Ronaldo R9, and I'm pretty sure he is including himself when he says that.

r9mello 10 years ago
Barcelona, Brazil 0 10

Also, @Dynastian98 .... there are full matches available of both footballers, i'm basing my opinion on sheer statistical information and plain watching both play.