Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Quikzyyy's Journey
quikzyyy 6 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

I know this is a big off topic, but I feel like I need help.

Have anyone of you encountered with suicidal thoughts? How did you overcome it?

Comments
quikzyyy 6 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

I wish had someone like that, nights are worst for me. I can't sleep, I wake up after 3/4 hours totally dead, unable to fall asleep again. Just looking into nothing, thinking to much. I really have to visit the psychiatrist, because it's becoming too much...

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@quizkyyy When you wake up like that in the middle of the night, maybe try to listen to some music? And I'm not talking depressing music, I'm talking either relaxing but positive one (if you want to try to go back to sleep) or upbeat positive one. I can tell you the silence is one of your worst ennemy. As for checking with a psychiatrist, I completely agree with it, its a hard decision to make because nobody love to go and see someone and tell him "I got a problem", but from personal experience, if you manage to find a quality psychiatrist, then it should help. Do your best and put everything on your side to make it easier for you to get better. We'll keep supporting you no matter what mate. ;)

DarthFooty 6 years ago
Queens Park Rangers, United States 36 1098

I dont mean to sound mean here Quikzyyy, but you have to stop talking about seeing someone and actually go do it. You know you need it. We all have said it is the best thing for you. It is also one of the most difficult to do as it is a huge step. But consider the steps you have taken already! You have opened up to people here and you see the support you can get.

Take that next big step my friend. I want to hear that you have seen someone within the next few weeks!!!!

As for the sleep part. The harder you try to back to sleep the harder it actually is. Sit up and read or write. Write out your thoughts so you can present them to your therapist. I have found, when trying to stay awake, I go back to sleep quicker. haha

quikzyyy 6 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

I'm going out every single day, no matter with who, just to be away and think about different things. It works in that time, but then you are pretty OKAY with the day, and Arsenal ruins it all. There may be a big change tomorrow, hopefully the answer will be yes, I can just pray and have a little bit of faith.

raimondo90 6 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

What's the possible big change bud? Great to hear you are doing everything to improve by the way. Keep it going.

tuan_jinn 6 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Awesome mate.

Reading this thread alone give me a big smile, i showed to one of my co worker this week (who is under depression now) amd we love it.

The point is, everyone will suffer this every once in a while. How we stay positive and deal with it is key.

Every single advice here is worthy, interesting and original. Worth to read and worth to share.

Lovely

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@quikzyyy Mate, please don't tell about big change without telling us the details, you're going to make me worry again. But seriously, happy to hear its getting better. Don't worry about Arsenal, whatever happen happen, don't let it get to you.

quikzyyy 6 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Wanted to leave, there was a chance to go with erasmus for half a year to Sevilla. It looked bright last week, but I didn't want to jump into it until it was confirmed. Well, it didn't work out and neither is my life. I'm off guys, I'm done. I'll probably get drunk today, who knows what will happen, I don't care anymore.

Take care

Croatian 6 years ago
Bayern Munich, Croatia 23 1323

Don't man. You'll get better, you're going through the toughest time but when you get through it, you'll be fine.

Emrecan_58 6 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

To be honest, I won't say don't do it. I know what you're going through and it all seems like the life will continue this way. It won't though. I also know it won't. I know I can be pretty rich and I know I can make my dreams real because I have the potential and you believe me, you have too. But until then, it is just painful. Mine is genetic and I have 3 years left if it goes according to plans. The time is coming closer. But when I do it, I will also kill my mother. Since it is genetic and it comes from my mother's genes (her father, cousin, aunt with her 3 kids, other cousin's son all killed themselves), she will also do it and I know she only lives for me at the moment.
So, if you're gonna do it and if you have the courage, I won't say don't. If you do I will always remember you with respect.
But know that you will also kill your mother. And don't do it drunk man. That's not the right way to do it.

amir_keal 6 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

Mine is genetic and I have 3 years left if it goes according to plans

Suicide isn’t genetic. I don’t really know about your family, but as you say life isn’t complete. Your still a young person, things will turnaround. You have bumps, but don’t give in! It’s better you overcome those!

Madridista11 6 years ago Edited
Real Madrid, Somalia 41 831

Hey Quik,

I really don't have much to add to what everyone said. If you want to talk, please feel free to hit me up. I can tell from the interactions we've had that you're a good dude. Please don't go out like that :(

Again, hit me up if you want to talk.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Hey Quik,

I really don't have much to add to what everyone said. If you want to ta

Emrecan_58 6 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

Yeah I already thought that it wasn't genetic, how could it be, until doctors said it is. They also ask you that "has anyone commit suicide in your family?" as the first thing.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@quikzyyy Come on man, don't make anything stupid, getting drunk is the last thing to do, we already told you. Please stay with us, it take a whole lot more courage to stay alive for the sake of the person you care about than to just give up on live. Believe me. Please don't do anything stupid man, I swear I'm going to be devasted if I never hear from you again. Life won't be the same without you quikzyyy and thats an horrible thing for the rest of us to support. I hate to put pression on you but we love you and we want you to be happy. You won't be able to be happy if your dead, you need to persevere for your sake above all else because thats how you'll find other happiness.

liomessi10 6 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

suicide is because of depression issues, which is actually largely inherited.

Tiki_taka10 6 years ago
Barcelona, France 2 88

Erasmus would have been awesome, discovering a new life make people discover new things and appreciate the benefits of old life and place.
You should travel somewhere, even for a week and have fun. It’s played in the brain, stay strong and don’t forget you are 100% fit young and healthy which is the most important thing in life.

Golefty 6 years ago
Toronto FC 27 1016

@emre not really helping....

@quickzzy my bro, when i saw wenger actually stepped down i could only think of the smile on your face!! I really dont know your situation but I truly believe killing yourself isnt the answer it will just cause more pain....

Golefty 6 years ago
Toronto FC 27 1016

I havnt been on since i last posted here

DarioUtd 6 years ago
Manchester United 27 493

Sorry, only just seen this thread.

Seriously bruh, don't kill yourself!! It'd be silly. Just imagine if Arsenal won the PL and you weren't here to witness it! Think of your friends and family too, just like everyone else has been saying, they'd be devastated... Do something that makes you happy to occupy your brain. :)

But seriously man, what ever you do, don't kill yourself. It's just as bad as murdering someone else. Stay positive, and do not give up! Honestly, everyone has negative thoughts. You just have to tell your mind what to think! :D

amir_keal 6 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

Emrecan_58

They also ask you that "has anyone commit suicide in your family?" as the first thing.

Your not wrong actually. I think it's what you see that makes you wanna do the same thing. I think you need to up your feel good hormone. Examples like exercising, football... Are you doing a lot of sports? Those would help. Environment also plays a part, if the entire atmosphere is deperssing you likely would too. You know those funny people that just make you laugh? Stay with those. They might make you forget about everything.