Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Quikzyyy's Journey
quikzyyy 6 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

I know this is a big off topic, but I feel like I need help.

Have anyone of you encountered with suicidal thoughts? How did you overcome it?

Comments
SunFlash 5 years ago
USA 19 3260

Valencia? I think?

_Pelle_ 5 years ago
Paris Saint-Germain 156 6871

Mestalla... Valencia-Barca 1-1

Croatian 5 years ago
Bayern Munich, Croatia 23 1323

It seems like Mestalla to me too, anyways, I'm so glad things worked out for you quikzy. Keep this up!

Emobot7 5 years ago Edited
538 11426

Guys, just click on the picture and zoom it, its obvious its the Mestalla if you do. :P

By the way, its a question I had for a while, what kind of camera to you use to take those picture? They look great! :D

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Guys, just click on the picture and zoom it, its obvious its the Mestalla if you do. :P

Lodatz 5 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 150 4992

You know, quik, I felt suicidal sometimes. It was when a bunch of racist scumbags on an internet site called FootyRoom tried to cyber-bully and harass me because of their own petty little resentments.

Some of them became moderators.

Golefty 5 years ago Edited
Toronto FC 27 1016

@Lodatz lol would like like us to cheer you up cupcake? IF you dont like what your reading then just shut off your computer, some of us actually have things going on in real life that you cant just turn away from.

I truly doubt some comments on Footyroom made you suicical but you cleary need some attention

• History

@Lodatz lol would like like us to cheer you up cupcake? IF you dont like what your reading then just shut off your computer, some of us actually have things going on in real life that you cant just turn away from.

I truly doubt some comments on Footyroom made you suicical but you clealry need some attention

Ledley 5 years ago
Celtic, Australia 46 1310

Lodatz these are just people commenting on videos, specifically about football. It's not real life mate. If something is bothering you, then please consider the possibility of talking to someone in person about it.

These aren't real life situations just ramblings, people killing time, you can even enjoy the bad sh*t that is posted because you gotta take both on the chin. Not personal.

_Pelle_ 5 years ago Edited

@Lodatz: I get jumped on from times to times in FR and other sites, becaue of just having an opinion in a topic. But it is what you make out of it. Just never let it get to you because like some said... you have the possibility of turning off the page/scrren/computer and move on with your life. And on internet people tend to behave/talk in a bit more extreme way. But look at it from the bright side... most people here (and elsewhere) are actually very nice. Stick to them. Cheers!

• History

I get jumped on from times to times in FR and other sites, becaue of just having an opinion. But it is what you make out of it. Just never let it get to you because like some said... you have the possibility of turning off the page/scrren/computer and move on with your life. And on internet people tend to behave/talk in a bit more extreme way. But look at it from the bright side... most people here (and elsewhere) are actually very nice. Stick to them. Cheers!

Emobot7 5 years ago
538 11426

@Lodatz Wow, way to send a message. :( Hope I'm not part of those guys who became moderator. If I am, I would like to convey my sincerest apology. I understand its happen we disagree on thing sometimes and that we are not alway patient with each other but I'm pretty sure there is zero actual user on FR who would wish to bring despair to another person. We just sometime don't realize the pain we make other experience with some of things we say so for that, I'm very sorry. I really hope you are better now however Lodatz. :(

quikzyyy 5 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

@Lodatz I hope all these moments are behind you, and if you need to talk I'm here. I've been through a lot past year.

Thankfully, and even due to your support I'm extremely happy to live the life. To live the life which I should have been living already before, being priority to myself and work on my own dreams, because if you're not willing to work on your dreams, you will end up living someone else.enter image description here

tiki_taka 5 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

@Lodatz wow didn’t know it was affecting you that way, it was only a little distraction for me, wasn’t meant to hurt you I thought you were taking it easy as I did. I think I’m part of the people you’re talking about, there was nothing personal in my eyes only maybe rude way of defending opinions I actually believed in and now they look very realistic comparing to the past.

I can’t imagine how a simple internet winding up could affect you that much specially when it wasn’t intentional to affect you... I apologize for that.

You should have told us before we would probably avoid contradicting you, I thought you loved debating too...

tiki_taka 5 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Quickzy go to see them as much as you can please, GG Levante :)

quikzyyy 5 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

finally got some time so!
enter image description here

Ledley 5 years ago
Celtic, Australia 46 1310

Good to see you enjoying the Europa League with Arsenal Quikz ;)

_Pelle_ 5 years ago

Nice pic!

quikzyyy 5 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

thank you guys!

just landed back home and my journey is over, got so emotional today :(

enter image description here

SunFlash 5 years ago
USA 19 3260

Happy for you quik. You're a good dude.

_Pelle_ 5 years ago

Every journey has a beginning and an end. The most important thing is to enjoy the ride. Cause if you enjoyed it, then there is no regret!

Emobot7 5 years ago
538 11426

@quikzyyy I feel like tearing up a bit as well. But like Sun said, I'm glad as well for you, if anyone deserved those trip, it was you. If you ever go on journey like that again, please share some picture with us again. :)

Lodatz 5 years ago Edited
Tottenham Hotspur, England 150 4992

@Ledley:

These aren't real life situations just ramblings, people killing time, you can even enjoy the bad sh*t that is posted because you gotta take both on the chin. Not personal.

Of course it was personal. tiki_taka, Dynastian, Gonzi, Golazo and many others have been horrendously racist towards me and my country, just to troll and antagonize. Dynastian has even admitted as much. Everything about it was personal, and if we had had moderators at the time with a spine, then tiki and Dynast should have been given a ban at the least for their disgusting behavior.

Instead? They were excused, placated and in the case of Dynastian even given a moderator position. That's why there's no point being around this place, even though as Pelle says some of the folks are nice. The conversations are still dominated by the same c*nts who managed to kill the Forum.

This site is run by the type of people (in this case mostly Arsenal and Chelsea fans) who elevate racists and trolls, just because the target of their trolling is a Spurs fan.

Considering how much time, effort and heart I had put into this place (along with others), and stuck my neck out time and again to defend people who were being harassed, yes, it made me feel suicidal. Not so much at what was said, but at the attitudes of the people saying it. I truly do not understand how people can go through life being so contemptible towards others, just to satisfy their own petty jealousies and resentments, and I don't understand how people in charge of communities can be so cowardly and spineless as to do nothing about it, even when it is brought to their attention time after time.

I've talked before about Golazo, and the truth is that Golazo is someone who is only here because he follows me around the internet, trying to hurt me, lie about and disrupt my life. He's also not alone.

The world is a f*cked up place, and for a while, FootyRoom was a nice safe haven of rigorous (but HONEST) discussion and community. Then it changed, becoming a place for stupidity, dishonest arguments and bullying, and the people who ruined it are still the ones patting themselves on the back in every thread.

These are the things that depress me, and when they happen on a site I had once loved and played a role in supporting. Like I said, the fact that people stalk the internet trying to hurt others, and get away with it, really does make me feel suicidal. Sure, I'm long over it now, but that doesn't mean that the disgusting behavior which led to that has been dealt with.

@quik: I'm glad you're feeling better, dude. I hope you never have to feel that way again. You're a great guy, and deserve happiness. :)

• History

@Ledley:

Of course it was personal. tiki_taka, Dynastian, Gonzi, Golazo and many others have been horrendously racist towards me and my country, just to troll and antagonize. Dynastian has even admitted as much. Everything about it was personal, and if we had had moderators at the time with a spine, then tiki and Dynast should have been given a ban at the least for their disgusting behavior.

Instead? They were excused, placated and in the case of Dynastian even given a moderator position. That's why there's no point being around this place, even though as Pelle says some of the folks are nice. The conversations are still dominated by the same c*nts who managed to kill the Forum.

This site is run by the type of people (mostly Arsenal and Chelsea fans) who elevate racists and trolls, just because the target of their trolling is a Spurs fan.

Considering how much time, effort and heart I had put into this place (along with others), and stuck my neck out time and again to defend people who were being harassed, yes, it made me feel suicidal. Not so much at what was said, but at the attitudes of the people saying it. I truly do not understand how people can go through life being so contemptible towards others, just to satisfy their own petty jealousies and resentments, and I don't understand how people in charge of communities can be so cowardly and spineless as to do nothing about it, even when it is brought to their attention time after time.

I've talked before about Golazo, and the truth is that Golazo is someone who is only here because he follows me around the internet, trying to hurt me, lie about and disrupt my life. He's also not alone.

The world is a f*cked up place, and for a while, FootyRoom was a nice safe haven of rigorous (but HONEST) discussion and community. Then it changed, becoming a place for stupidity, dishonest arguments and bullying, and the people who ruined it are still the ones patting themselves on the back in every thread.

These are the things that depress me, and when they happen on a site I had once loved and played a role in supporting. Like I said, the fact that people stalk the internet trying to hurt others, and get away with it, really does make me feel suicidal. Sure, I'm long over it now, but that doesn't mean that the disgusting behavior which led to that has been dealt with.

@quik: I'm glad you're feeling better, dude. I hope you never have to feel that way again. You're a great guy, and deserve happiness. :)