Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Summary of Premier league's big spending teams
Golazo111 7 years ago Edited
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

enter image description here

This window Manchester City under Pep the G has bought in the following big players:

Ederson
Bernardo Silva
Douglas Luiz
Kyle Walker
Benjamin Mendy
Danilo

Average age of all arrivals to the club is 25 years.
The amount of money for these players in total is around £217mil
The money Man City gained by selling players this window so far is around £35mil.

Moving on to Manchester United where José Mourinho aka Daisy has got new boys to walk with:

Romelu Lukaku
Victor Lindelöf
Nemanja Matic

Average age of all arrivals is around 24 years old.
The amount of money spent was around £140mil.
The amount of money received from departures has been around £7mil

When it comes to Chelsea Antonio the Don Conte has got these new bling blings:

Álvaro Morata
Tiemoué Bakayoko
Antonio Rüdiger

Average age of all arrivals is around 23 years of age.
The amount of money spent was around £119.00mil.
The cash from departures so far has been around £66mil.

Everton is the next in line with their own Tintin captain Ronald Koeman that got more fancy these days:

Jordan Pickford
Michael Keane
Davy Klaassen
Henry Onyekuru
Sandro Ramírez
Cuco Martina
Wayne Rooney

Average age of all new signings is around 24 years.
The amount of money spent was around £83mil not counting Wayne Rooney.
The amount of money gained from departures has been more than £90mil.

All other big teams have spent less than or around £50 mil so far.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

This window Manchester City under Pep the G has bought in the following big players:

Ederson
Bernardo Silva
Douglas Luiz
Kyle Walker
Benjamin Mendy
Danilo

The amount of money for these players in total is around £155.5mil
The money Man City gained by selling players this window so far is around £35mil.

Álvaro Morata
Tiemoué Bakayoko
Antonio Rüdiger

Moving on to Manchester United where José Mourinho aka Daisy has got new boys to walk with:

Romelu Lukaku
Victor Lindelöf

Average age of all arrivals is around 23 years old.
The amount of money spent was around £102mil.

Everton is the next in line with their own Tintin captain Ronald Koeman that got more fancy these days:

Jordan Pickford
Michael Keane
Davy Klaassen
Henry Onyekuru
Sandro Ramírez
Cuco Martina
Wayne Rooney

Ederson
Bernardo Silva
Douglas Luiz
Kyle Walker
Benjamin Mendy
Danilo

The amount of money for these players in total is around £155.5mil

Romelu Lukaku
Victor Lindelöf
Nemanja Matic

Average age of all arrivals is around 24 years old.
The amount of money spent was around £140mil.

Álvaro Morata
Tiemoué Bakayoko
Antonio Rüdiger

Jordan Pickford
Michael Keane
Davy Klaassen
Henry Onyekuru
Sandro Ramírez
Cuco Martina
Wayne Rooney

Comments
Golazo111 6 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

You lost the argument, and you know it.

No, I didn't. I just don't want to talk to a liar it goes beyond football, you're too desperate and pathetic for lying like that. You lost all credibility and to think that I thought that you were reasonable...

Lodatz 6 years ago Edited
Tottenham Hotspur, England 150 4992

No, I didn't

Yes, you did. That's why you can't respond to any of the facts which prove you are wrong, and instead are running off down every tunnel of distraction you can think of to avoid doing so. Let me remind you once again of what it is that you still haven't mustered a response to:

Where you can see clearly that Man City outspent every other team in the league but Pep is using the same key players from 2013 anyway

Chelsea spent almost as much money as City this season, to improve a title-winning side. Either you're not good at maths, or you're just hiding from the truth. And with regard to using the 'same key players', as raimondo pointed out, this is simply not true.

Aguero, Fernandinho and David Silva are the only players from the 2013-14 season to even make 20 league appearances this year, with Vincent Kompany himself managing only 11 (including substitute apps). Everyone else was bought in the last couple of years.

You're simply wrong.

Conte sold Diego Costa and needed to find another primary striker, that alone is a far bigger reform than Pep just adding players to aid the ones he already has, which are already world class.

So, you're saying that Chelsea's players were not world class? I mean, we agree, but I just want to be clear that is your argument.

And why WAS Diego Costa sold, by the way? Was it because he and the manager didn't get along, perhaps? Was there any kind of rift between them, perhaps, that might have been evidenced somehow?

http://www.espn.com/soccer/club/chelsea/363/blog/post/3140393/five-flashpoints-in-diego-costa-and-antonio-contes-rocky-relationship-at-chelsea

Is that the sort of thing which happens when you have a locker room full of spoiled brats who came 10th the year before as a protest against the manager who is currently 3rd, and 6 points ahead of them? Maybe. So if what you're telling me is that City were a better team than Chelsea before Pep got hold of them, then yes, I suppose that's got some evidence behind it, but then that leaves a question mark over just how DID Chelsea win the title last year???

Well, a lack of European football, enabling Conte to use just 12 players all season is, I believe, the leading explanation. ;)

By vision you mean - Pep just spent tons of money in his first season and didn't win anything, he continued to spend money and now he is winning the league, which means, money made his win not his own personal talent.

But as we can from looking at the transfer values, Chelsea spent just as much as City did this year, and had a "title-winning"side already, so how do we explain the fact that City are so far ahead of them now, in every way? Here's the run-down of today's game:

It's because Pep spent the money more wisely. He has to, since he's fazing out the old guard so much. That's how he just destroyed CFC in 90 minutes.

I just don't want to talk to a liar it goes beyond football,

Then why are you here, lying about who you are, who you support, and what you've been doing for years? If you're so upset by lying, then why is your behaviour so defined by it?

Is it because you're ashamed of the truth?

So sad.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

No, I didn't

Yes, you did. That's why you can't respond to any of the facts which prove you are wrong, and instead are running off down every tunnel of distraction you can think of to avoid doing so.

I just don't want to talk to a liar it goes beyond football,

Then why are you here, lying about who you are, who you support, and what you've been doing for years? If you're so upset by lying, then why is your behaviour so defined by it?

Is it because you're ashamed of the truth?

So sad.

Lodatz 6 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 150 4992

Anyway, ta-ta for now!

Discussion Closed