Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

TAKE A FEW MINUTES TO READ THIS
Comments
CR7skillz 12 years ago
Real Madrid, Iraq 22 329

@MessiDona , Dude who cares? Suarez already got banned and now he is back and they hate each other.... case closed...

Ihaveabbc 12 years ago
Liverpool, England 7 370

I don't know why everyone dislikes someone who says something against a ManU player ...

MessiDona 12 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 19 248

the point is not that he got banned but that he got branded a "racist" worldwide.... 

bloodred1992 12 years ago
Manchester United, Portugal 15 300

Why still discuss this? And more so why post someone else's opinion? It's that guy's opinion and by the look of it I think he must be a Liverpool fan. Why else would he write a 13 para hate article over Evra and United? And why else would he wish for a broken femur for Evra?

I think everyone should move on, even Suarez. In any case it's the English media's fault since they blew the issue out of proportion. And even I agree Evra should have shut up and carried on, that's what most players do. But the 8 match ban was handed to Suarez by the FA (and I'm sure not just by pure hearsay evidence) and Evra is not to be blamed for that or the panel's outlook towards the use of the word.

MessiDona 12 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 19 248

that is my opinion as well, evra was the one that pushed and pushed for suarez to get fined/banned